+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hi

I am moving condo's so trying to change my address online. When i enter UCI or EE profile number it gives me this:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Any idea why this is so? Could anyone please try and see if you get the same? Not sure if its really just my file or a system mess up.

Thanks

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was updated today, background check went from not needed to in progress for the second time. PPR soon!

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GARJ said:
My application was updated today, background check went from not needed to in progress for the second time. PPR soon!
I m just trying to find out wht does BG check indicate when change from not needed to in progress second time?
is it something related to security check complete or something else?

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Preet_S said:
I m just trying to find out wht does BG check indicate when change from not needed to in progress second time?
I think its security started. Because if it was completed then we should have got ppr

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Preet_S said:
the BG Check thingie is not an actual indicator of your application...it can go in progress or remain not needed, not started, whatever...it cannot indicate if your security has started or not...you can order notes to find out if it actually has started or not...

for most applicants...the bg check going in progress is a good indicator from recent trends...so that's a plus...

the security check process takes about a month or month and half from what I know....

the security check/'final' officer review is what remains for you... in between now and then, hang in there buddy, the RPRF is a very positive sign...like I told you earlier, relax and have a drink on me!! ;D

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
the BG Check thingie is not an actual indicator of your application...it can go in progress or remain not needed, not started, whatever...it cannot indicate if your security has started or not...you can order notes to find out if it actually has started or not...

for most applicants...the bg check going in progress is a good indicator from recent trends...so that's a plus...

the security check process takes about a month or month and half from what I know....

the security check/'final' officer review is what remains for you... in between now and then, hang in there buddy, the RPRF is a very positive sign...like I told you earlier, relax and have a drink on me!! ;D

Thank you lazybone

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
zezu said:
Hi

I am moving condo's so trying to change my address online. When i enter UCI or EE profile number it gives me this:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Any idea why this is so? Could anyone please try and see if you get the same? Not sure if its really just my file or a system mess up.

Thanks
As far as i know, and from what i have read..you can update address using CSE using ircc webform..not a 100% though...

Read this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/changing-address-and-job-information-in-express-entry-after-filling-for-pr-t297711.0.html

Hope this helps!

rmalhotra2606

Dec 21, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Just new to this thread and looking for some help to get GCMS notes. What supporting documents do I need to submit along with the request to ATIP? I am currently in Canada. I applied for notes on July 22 but hasn't received anything yet, just have my tracking number. Might have missed something.

Below is my timeline (to add up in the tracker)

Category: CEC
Inland or Outland: Inland
Application submission date: April 17
AOR date: April 17
Medical Status: passed
Medicals Passed Date: April 29th
Current BG Status: Not Needed
BG status changed from "in progress" to "not needed": May 28
Additional Doc Request Date: no additional doc request as of now
ITA received date: Feb24th
CRS Score: 486
BOWP (if applicable):N/A
LMIA (if applicable):N/A
PNP (if applicable):N/A

Thanks.

defintelyguru

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Toronto, ON
Hey,

It's been a while. Just received the (in)famous "Your application has been updated."
Of course nothing has changed yet, but I see this as a good sign. :D
I was expecting PPR for mid-october as a birthday gift (6 month mark), well, maybe it will come a bit sooner.

PS: my case is pretty straightforward as you can see from signature.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
lazybone said:
As far as i know, and from what i have read..you can update address using CSE using ircc webform..not a 100% though...

Read this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/changing-address-and-job-information-in-express-entry-after-filling-for-pr-t297711.0.html

Hope this helps!
Thank you! just submitted :)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
GARJ said:

hey Garj, congrats........may i know ur category and timeline.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
rmalhotra2606 said:
Just got an update:
BG changed to: in progress, and
Also received RPRF request.
congrats, pl share ur timeline and category.

rmalhotra2606

Dec 21, 2015
canadianrrk said:
congrats, pl share ur timeline and category.
Thanks. Please find it below:

Category: CEC Inland
Application submission date: April 17
AOR date: April 17
Medical Status: passed
Medicals Passed Date: April 29th
Current BG Status: In Process: changed today

BG status changed from "in process" to "not needed": May 28
Additional Doc Request Date: RPRF (provided)
ITA received date: Feb24th
CRS Score: 486
BOWP (if applicable):N/A
LMIA (if applicable):N/A
PNP (if applicable):N/A

JB386

Star Member
May 18, 2016
New Delhi
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......