02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello people,

I just sent my documents along with passport for PR visa stamping to CPC Ottawa I later realized the dimensions for the envelope was incorrect not a huge difference but its definitely not 32x24 cm as specified in the instructions, does that matter? If so what should I do please advise.

Thanks,
Zainy

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hey Bro, just got an email for VO Change. Now its more confusing as the email has been addressed to me and it says " Please provide passports for yourself and each accompanying dependant to the visa office in Islamabad. " I have already sent my passport to Ottawa. I just wanted to submit my wife's passport in Islamabad as she is in Pakistan right now.

What should I do now? anyone here facing similar issue?
Just send her passport and LOE that you submitted yours to Ottawa and that's it

Reactions: AdilKar
Jun 9, 2017
AOR - 28 March 2017
PNP inland
Primary applicant in canda... dependent outside canada
My medical passed and BG status changed to inprogress 1 in the month of june.
But now my BG status changes to not applicable but my eligibility, medical and additional documents move to under review . In what circumstances cic again review the medical results. Neither i have sent any additional documents nor they demanded it. Don't know what is happening with my case . Plz help if u know something about this
Now its time for PPR for march applicants

Last edited:

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
AOR - 28 March 2017
PNP inland
Primary applicant in canda... dependent outside canada
My medical passed and BG status changed to inprogress 1 in the month of june.
But now my BG status changes to not applicable but my eligibility, medical and additional documents move to under review . In what circumstances cic again review the medical results. Neither i have sent any additional documents nor they demanded it. Don't know what is happening with my case . Plz help if u know something about this
Now its time for PPR for march applicants
You meant that your medical has been passed, and now again its status is back to "under review"? Weird

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I wish!! I really hope for this Friday! But it's a long weekend again and so the officers might leave their work even earlier than usual :confused:
my status also changed to IP2 on 23 Aug... but i also got additional doc request the same day.. i submitted the documents the same day...

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Thank you guys for your great help at every step. This forum was really helpful throughout the process. Finally PR now :)

Timeline-

FSW INLAND

AOR - 31 Jan

PPR- 26 July

PP delivered - July 31

Sent to printing room- 4th August

Application approved- 28th August

Tracker activated- 29th Aug

Pp and COPR received - 30th aug

Landing- 30 August (peach arch )

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hi All,

I just checked my CIC account and noticed that Medical is now showing "We are reviewing the result of your medical exam". Before it shows "You passed medical exam".

Can anyone experience the same issue..??

Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Jun 9, 2017
Hi All,

I just checked my CIC account and noticed that Medical is now showing "We are reviewing the result of your medical exam". Before it shows "You passed medical exam".

Can anyone experience the same issue..??

Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks
Same in my case
March applicant
Pnp inland
I didn't sent any additional documents but....
Review of additional documents: 'Additional documents provided you provided are being reviewed'
BG : not applicable
Eligibility requirements also under review
Urs timeline ???

Last edited:

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Same in my case
March applicant
Pnp inland
I didn't sent any additional documents but....
Review of additional documents: 'Additional documents provided you provided are being reviewed'
BG : not applicable
Eligibility requirements also under review
Urs timeline ???
I am April 12th Applicant...medical passed on 24th July. I called CIC to confirm why the status is changed. CIC agent told me that case officer in Ottawa made a request to New Delhi to reassessed my spouse Medical. other than that everything looks OK . That lady told me that I should hear something by September 22.

Jun 9, 2017
I am April 12th Applicant...medical passed on 24th July. I called CIC to confirm why the status is changed. CIC agent told me that case officer in Ottawa made a request to New Delhi to reassessed my spouse Medical. other than that everything looks OK . That lady told me that I should hear something by September 22.
Thank you dear
Thats mean everything is ok
I think cic is reviewing my medical and all other documents now. My spouse is main applicant and i am in india as well.
Our case is similar to yours one
Hope we will get good news soon in sept.

Reactions: Sandycool