+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
To those of you have received your ppr, be sure to sent your passport and annex A asap.

I have just received update with my CIC that my application has been approved today. Also, I have received another email simply saying they are experiencing a high volume of mail, and it might take longer than usual for the passport to return. Here is the actual content from the Mail:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly. We are currently experiencing a high volume of mail intake and we cannot confirm how long this process will take.

Your documents will be returned using the envelope that you provided. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery online.

We thank you for your patience."

I received PPR and sent my passport on July 24th, and they received it on 27th. Application approved on Aug 21st. Return Tracker still NOT Activated
I have a question for you, how long did it take from IP2 to PPR? tnx

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello Folks,

I just received PPR email from CPC Ottawa I have a question that I would like to clarify as I am sure lot of people must have went through this stage since I am already in Canada my passport will be sent to the address mentioned in the email which CPC Ottawa but whereas for my spouse since she is residing outside of Canada do we need to send her passport to the Local Visa Office in the country of residence or do we need to send it to CPC Ottawa as well, I thank you in advance for the reply and sending lots of good wishes to all those who are waiting.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
AOR 30th July
Medical Passed - 22nd Aug
BG Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
PNP - Inland

Is it IP 1 for me? please advise.

rush131290

Jun 10, 2017
Hello Folks,

I just received PPR email from CPC Ottawa I have a question that I would like to clarify as I am sure lot of people must have went through this stage since I am already in Canada my passport will be sent to the address mentioned in the email which CPC Ottawa but whereas for my spouse since she is residing outside of Canada do we need to send her passport to the Local Visa Office in the country of residence or do we need to send it to CPC Ottawa as well, I thank you in advance for the reply and sending lots of good wishes to all those who are waiting.
Congratulations!!

I just happened to talk with one of the agent and she told me that if you wife's address mentioned in the application was of her country of residence, then she will have to submit the passport to nearest Visa Office.
She also mentioned that you should wait for the email with all the details and instructions on how and where to submit your passports.

Reactions: zainy89

rush131290

Jun 10, 2017
AOR 30th July
Medical Passed - 22nd Aug
BG Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
PNP - Inland

Is it IP 1 for me? please advise.
Well I guess that's what it is. I believe it goes to N/A and again then back to BG processing and that is when people say IP2.
In my Case I have one more month before I hit 6 month target. I have been checking CIC website everyday and it never went to N/A from initial BG Processing. So if I am not wrong, I guess there will be a scenario where people do get PPR without going through IP2.
In either case I will have to wait and see what happens in next one month or so.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
I wonder it takes 3 months for Medical in your case.
My medical passed within one month. I hope my processing time is also less than 6 months.

rush131290

Jun 10, 2017
I wonder it takes 3 months for Medical in your case.
My medical passed within one month. I hope my processing time is also less than 6 months.
I hope it doesn't get delayed in your case.. It seems we had a huge backlog and there were people from December and January applications who were still waiting for PPRs. And on the other hand they were giving out PPRs to CEC and other categories (within 2-3months).
I hope they balance out PPRs requests between all the categories and not just few.

CBK@123

May 23, 2017
AOR Received.
24-1-2017
To those of you have received your ppr, be sure to sent your passport and annex A asap.

I have just received update with my CIC that my application has been approved today. Also, I have received another email simply saying they are experiencing a high volume of mail, and it might take longer than usual for the passport to return. Here is the actual content from the Mail:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly. We are currently experiencing a high volume of mail intake and we cannot confirm how long this process will take.

Your documents will be returned using the envelope that you provided. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery online.

I received PPR and sent my passport on July 24th, and they received it on 27th. Application approved on Aug 21st. Return Tracker still NOT Activated
Hi, Could you please post here when your return tracker activates. Thanks

CBK@123

May 23, 2017
AOR Received.
24-1-2017

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Can you please post here when your return tracker activates

CBK@123

May 23, 2017
AOR Received.
24-1-2017
Hello Folks,

Your Spouse's to the LVO in the country of residence. U can write a an email asking for change in the Vo. It's clearly mentioned in the email you have received. This is my understanding of how to do it

Reactions: zainy89

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
I submitted my application under PNP Express entry but I forgot to attach T4 and NOA. I did put in pay stubs and past 6 months bank statement. Am I in trouble? What should I do now?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I submitted my application under PNP Express entry but I forgot to attach T4 and NOA. I did put in pay stubs and past 6 months bank statement. Am I in trouble? What should I do now?
You are not in trouble at all, don't worry. You already have your PNP nomination approved and you've attached other proofs which shows that you've had a job so that's good enough.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations!!

I just happened to talk with one of the agent and she told me that if you wife's address mentioned in the application was of her country of residence, then she will have to submit the passport to nearest Visa Office.
She also mentioned that you should wait for the email with all the details and instructions on how and where to submit your passports.
Thanks @rush131290

Reactions: rush131290

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are not in trouble, But To be on the safe side I would suggest, give CIC a call, they might ask you to fill in a form and attach additional Documents.