+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
BG changed to IP

AOR 12 Jan

So all this while I was unsure whether I was inland or outland since I changed my country of residence after AOR. I did have my doubts that I was considered outland and they sort of have been confirmed today from the fact that a couple other outlanders have had their BG statuses changed in these days

Although CIC does work in mysterious ways

Hopefully now this last stage is the shortest of this long journey

Reactions: Lupus and Anford

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hi adil need ur help
Im a 4th feb aor pnp inland with pakistani nationality my bg is ip2 since 27th july and my vo is ottawa my medical got passed in mid of april when all feb medicals are getting passed
M very worried i think m stuck in security screening becuase i have seen tracker that pakistani pnps with ottawa vo are not getting ppr may be m wrong or tracker is not so updated i sent msgs on different forums that is there any pnp with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo got ppr but didnot get any reply i have called multiple times and the agent said eligibilty is met and security is going but seeing tracker m getting worried day by day
I think ur also pnp inland with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo
Would be very greatful to u if u share your thoughts

a
Did you checked your email? they might have sent you PPR email and you may have missed it. Check all folders of your email; inbox, social, promotions and junk/spam. I have read somewhere on this forum that few people have got the PPR emails in their Junk/spam or promotions folders. It is possible that PPR email might have gone to one of these folders, look for subject line " Ready for Visa" in your email.

Have you ever used any representative in the past for applying any type of Canadian visa/permit? if so then its possible that communication/PPR email might have been sent to the representative email.
if everything is clear from your end, then call CIC and ask them about the email address they have in their system just to make sure they have the correct email address, if its yours then ask about any communication has been sent recently?

Last option is to order GCMS notes.

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did you checked your email? they might have sent you PPR email and you may have missed it. Check all folders of your email; inbox, social, promotions and junk/spam. I have read somewhere on this forum that few people have got the PPR emails in their Junk/spam or promotions folders. It is possible that PPR email might have gone to one of these folders, look for subject line " Ready for Visa" in your email.

Have you ever used any representative in the past for applying any type of Canadian visa/permit? if so then its possible that communication/PPR email might have been sent to the representative email.
if everything is clear from your end, then call CIC and ask them about the email address they have in their system just to make sure they have the correct email address, if its yours then ask about any communication has been sent recently?

Last option is to order GCMS notes.
I called today and agent said everything is done just waitng for security approval . Does this mean m stuck in security screening or not ? M v worried because i thnk pakistani pnp are not getting ppr since all other feb pnp inlands are getting it but not me :(

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
I called today and agent said everything is done just waitng for security approval . Does this mean m stuck in security screening or not ? M v worried because i thnk pakistani pnp are not getting ppr since all other feb pnp inlands are getting it but not me :(
Don't worry, have faith you will get the PPR email soon. INSHA ALLAH

I know 3 PNP inland Pakistanis who have got their PPR email within the 6 months process time and all are with dependents.
May be your security is passed and its just waiting for final approval from the officer to finalize things. Sometimes officer do hold files and send PPR emails in batches, so it all depends on the officer that has your file.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver

I know 3 PNP inland Pakistanis who have got their PPR email within the 6 months process time and all are with dependents.
May be your security is passed and its just waiting for final approval from the officer to finalize things. Sometimes officer do hold files and send PPR emails in batches, so it all depends on the officer that has your file.
Bro they love holding files, ask from me :) it's agonizing, how on the earth he/she hasn't touched my file for 2 months and 22 days to be exact :(

skyways420

Jul 7, 2015
Bro they love holding files, ask from me :) it's agonizing, how on the earth he/she hasn't touched my file for 2 months and 22 days to be exact :(
Pakistan Pnp inland aor nov 14 stuck in SS same case as yours away from wife with one son for more than 2 years now lets hope and Pray InshAAllah we will get through...

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks alot for this kind reply
Agent said today that they are verifying my RCMP they have sent request to them and waiting for their response .. is this mean m stuck in ss ? Someone said to me that it means ur stuck in ss so m v worried

May be your security is passed and its just waiting for final approval from the officer to finalize things. Sometimes officer do hold files and send PPR emails in batches, so it all depends on the officer that has your file.[/QUOTE

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope u will get ur ppr soon inshallah
Have u called cic what did they say ? My bg is ip2 since 27 july they said everything is done just waiting for security approval.. is this ss ?
Pakistan Pnp inland aor nov 14 stuck in SS same case as yours away from wife with one son for more than 2 years now lets hope and Pray InshAAllah we will get through...
hp

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Bro I know that sucks, they did not touched my file for 3 months and 11 days after passing the medical. Basically, for first 5 months and 19 days the only update on my file was medical passed.

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Thanks alot for this kind reply
Agent said today that they are verifying my RCMP they have sent request to them and waiting for their response .. is this mean m stuck in ss ? Someone said to me that it means ur stuck in ss so m v worried
I submitted RCMP certificate upfront with my application and this does not mean that you are stuck in security screening. As far as I know, RCMP only provides criminal information/record in Canada. If you don't have any criminal history or have not done anything wrong here in Canada then you are good to go. I am sure you will get the PPR email pretty soon. INSHA ALLAH AAMEEN

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Adil, about VO change post PPR, i have sent CPC Ottawa 2 URGENT emails (An original on Aug 3rd and a reminder on Aug 12th) and called 2 times and submitted one CSE since Aug 3rd, and till date no reply, and operator on the phone didnt find anything on file concerning this request. i suggest you send your passport and do not rely on a fast reply..these days also passports will take about a month for stamping in Ottawa the backlog is MASSIVE
Bro, did you got a reply from CPC Ottawa for VO change?