+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I was hoping that I could get my PPR today ,but it seems like another hopeless day.....

Aor Jan 2, 2017..... Is it because I applied under BC PNP - Skilled worker? instead of "international graduate"?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I was hoping that I could get my PPR today ,but it seems like another hopeless day.....

Aor Jan 2, 2017..... Is it because I applied under BC PNP - Skilled worker? instead of "international graduate"?
I applied under OINP - Skilled worke instead of "international graduate"! why it is an issue?

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I applied under OINP - Skilled worke instead of "international graduate"! why it is an issue?
I dont know yet. Im just supposing that "Skilled Worker" might take even more time to process because I applied under "skilled Worker" and have not receive my PPR yet, While many people with AOR 20 days later than mine has received their PPR..... just guessing

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Today is my 201th day, and I just called CIC. The agent is so nice and told me that she is going to put up a message to the visa officer that my application has well passed 6 month. Hopefully the officer will see it and I will receive my PPR next week......
Aor - Jan 2nd, 2017
Medical Passed - Mar 13, 2017
IP1 - Mar 22, 2017
IP2 - June 12, 2017

Best wishes to all that still haven't receive their PPRs.

Reactions: Lupus

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
I'm wondering if I will get my PPR tonight, I'm PNP Inland, AOR Jan 28th, IP2 July 19t. I saw so many people getting their PPR only 2 days after IP2 lately that I cannot help hoping... For me, it will be such a relief and it will give me finally the chance to work here and end this awful period where I've been stuck waiting... Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!
I got my IP 2 on July 12 and haven't heard anything after that so I guess it depends from file to file or officer to officer like how long it's gonna take. My AOR is Jan 31

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
I got my IP 2 on July 12 and haven't heard anything after that so I guess it depends from file to file or officer to officer like how long it's gonna take. My AOR is Jan 31
I know some of them are waiting longer after IP2 but I was thinking for once, I could get lucky but no, not this time again... :( Have all a great week end

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
Congrats to everyone who got the PPR this week!

I'm waiting anxiously here.

Inland - Online Application
AOR: Feb 13, 2017
BG: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Wife Dependant

My BG is in this status for a while now, can't really remember from when exactly.

Does that mean IP2?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Congrats to everyone who got the PPR this week!

I'm waiting anxiously here.

Inland - Online Application
BG: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Wife Dependant

My BG is in this status for a while now, can't really remember from when exactly.

Does that mean IP2?

When did it change? Was it NA at all?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I dont know yet. Im just supposing that "Skilled Worker" might take even more time to process because I applied under "skilled Worker" and have not receive my PPR yet, While many people with AOR 20 days later than mine has received their PPR..... just guessing
it's on the way don't worry; good luck

Reactions: guanjiankun

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
When did it change? Was it NA at all?
To be honest I don't remember if it was NA ever, I wasn't really checking all the time.

BCPNP Inland - Online Application
Wife Dependant

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
To be honest I don't remember if it was NA ever, I wasn't really checking all the time.

BCPNP Inland - Online Application
Wife Dependant
I am not sure but most of us (FEB PNP inland ) have BG as NA right now; yours might be IP1 if it has never changed or IP2 if it has changed through NA.

All the best