Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Guys, my application went to IP2 today, it's amazing I can see some movement. Hopefully, I get the PPR soon :)
Aor Jan 16
that's good all the best .. My AOR is 13th JAN no IP2 yet will check later in day and keep you guys posted

Reactions: Abed Itawi

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Hello,

I am PNP-Inland CEC AOR 21 Jan

Just received my GCMS notes and it says:

Eligibility: Recommanded Pass
Seciruty: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medicals: Passed

Notes at the end says: I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination. Recommendation: ***Appears to meet requirements***Ready to Finalize

What's the meaning of above note?? Please reply!

Based on my GCMS, it meant they were ready to finalize my EE eligibility, which took a little over a month for them to actually 'Finalize'. This update may not be reflected on your mycic since mine hasn't been updated to this date.

Glondrina1362

Jul 29, 2016
I do know if anyone is on the same with me. My aor was dec-31. so I called CIC yesterday and was told my security was still going on and the last touch on my file was june 6 when changed to IP2. my god.. Then I found ppr mail stopped on Dec-30 on Immitracker. So if my application is not security screening, the time to ppr for the last two days of December needs two or more week, mid-July...
My situation is worse than yours. AOR 30 DEC. BG is still NA. About 10 days ago the CIC told me that my security is pending and has not started yet.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
AOR Jan 5, BG has been in progress for forever :(

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
^That's the million dollar question

No updates in the last few days

And Monday is a holiday

I remember the torturous wait OINP put us through

Never thought another torture awaits us by applying under PNP

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys,

Need your advice.

I am currently studying mba in Quebec and I have applied to express entry through OINP. I just received a message from CIC asking me to explain my settlement plans in Ontario.

What things can i include in explanation letter.
Has any other person experienced the same?

purelife

May 19, 2017
Just called CIC:

eligibility: agent told me it's 'done', not sure if it's recommended pass or actual pass.
criminality: completed long time ago
security: he said it's in progress, but on MYCIC page it still appears as "Not Applicable"

BCPNP Inland, AOR Jan 16 (or 17, can't remember)

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Just called CIC:

eligibility: agent told me it's 'done', not sure if it's recommended pass or actual pass.
criminality: completed long time ago
security: he said it's in progress, but on MYCIC page it still appears as "Not Applicable"

BCPNP Inland, AOR Jan 16 (or 17, can't remember)
Hi, I am bcpnp as well. I think you passed eligibility already. Did cic asked you to submit rcmp after aor?

purelife

May 19, 2017
Hi, I am bcpnp as well. I think you passed eligibility already. Did cic asked you to submit rcmp after aor?
No they never asked me to submit RCMP. I did submit Korean criminal record even though it wasn't required at the time of submission (I'm from Korea). I've been living in Canada since 2007 (high school - univ - work) so may be they didn't need me to submit RCMP? not sure what the exact answer is but I know that my criminality has passed over a month ago already.

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys,

Need your advice.

I am currently studying mba in Quebec and I have applied to express entry through OINP. I just received a message from CIC asking me to explain my settlement plans in Ontario.

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

Need your advice.

Show your ties to Ontario - by providing details of any relatives you have here, job search in Ontario, any home buying research in Ontario etc