+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with the same case help me

veeyay

Mar 15, 2013
We applied under spousal/family class and we are done with the normal processing time (14 months) so we decided to send an enquiry and they replied to like this :

Please be advised that this file is currently queued for review. Depending on the results of the review, further information/documents may be required. You will receive appropriate instructions by mail when we are ready to finalize your application or if any additional information/documentation is required.

Please be advised that it is now our office policy to request submission of the passport early on during processing in order to shorten the processing time of the applicant's permanent resident visa application. It does not however indicate that the application has already passed the selection stage or that a positive decision has been rendered about this application.

My question is am i close to being deny?

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
No, everything is fine. This is a standard answer for applications which are in process or close to being processed.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
veeyay said:
We applied under spousal/family class and we are done with the normal processing time (14 months) so we decided to send an enquiry and they replied to like this :

Please be advised that this file is currently queued for review. Depending on the results of the review, further information/documents may be required. You will receive appropriate instructions by mail when we are ready to finalize your application or if any additional information/documentation is required.

Please be advised that it is now our office policy to request submission of the passport early on during processing in order to shorten the processing time of the applicant's permanent resident visa application. It does not however indicate that the application has already passed the selection stage or that a positive decision has been rendered about this application.

My question is am i close to being deny?
Hi

Did you submit your Passport and Landing fee? and are you from India?

veeyay

Mar 15, 2013
They had already my passport since june of 2013 and we paid everything already, im from the philippines by the way. Why did u ask?