+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

har9090

Apr 9, 2017
Hi Max, did you get the ECA done for SCDL from ICAS ?
What is the result. Please share. Thanks..

Ashish.7187

Mar 19, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my PGDBM from SIBM and sent it for WES evaluation. The result was negative as they do not recognize the institution and the qualification is not equivalent to a Canadian credential. I have written to both SIBM and WES asking for the reason but yet to get any response.

brexit2017

Feb 28, 2017
I have to do an ECA.

I am from the UK and have
College diploma x 1 nr - 2 years
A levels x 2nr - 2 years
GCSE - 8nr

Would i need to get all of these assessed?
I have lost all the paperwork and would need to get them reissued again, I don't want to do this unless they add to my score.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

Have not sent the docs as of now as I need to get by bachelors translated. Hopefully I will be sending them by early next week as I am still in the process of getting documents translated.

I will keep you guys posted.

Max

akay07

Mar 19, 2017
Ashish.7187 said:
Hi,

I have completed my PGDBM from SIBM and sent it for WES evaluation. The result was negative as they do not recognize the institution and the qualification is not equivalent to a Canadian credential. I have written to both SIBM and WES asking for the reason but yet to get any response.
Same with me...I am from SIIB and WES reported it as Masters from non recognised university. But Symbiosis is NAAC 'A' rated. On WES India policy it says they recognise NAAC 'A' grade level institutes. So not sure how to resolve this. So frustrated.

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akay07 said:
Same with me...I am from SIIB and WES reported it as Masters from non recognised university. But Symbiosis is NAAC 'A' rated. On WES India policy it says they recognise NAAC 'A' grade level institutes. So not sure how to resolve this. So frustrated.
Yes Symbiosis is NAAC A but not SCDL , its distance learning programme which is not recognized in many countries

Folks who do Regular MBA from Symbiosis do get Masters equivalency

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Not as of now. I have paid the fees and obtaining the transcripts. Will be sending in next week to ICAS for evaluation.

nsaurabh

May 22, 2017
Hi All,

Did anyone try to get evaluation SCDL diploma from ICAS? I feel this is the last option where we can give a try.

ektakes

Mar 13, 2017
Hi Max, did you get the ECA done for SCDL from ICAS ?
What is the result. Please share. Thanks..
Hi Max,
We are in the same boat where our masters from SIFT has been not recognized by WES if ICAS can recognize it then we can do that as well. Pls can u share your report. Thanks

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
I have sent my docs to ICAS and awaiting their response. From this forum only, I got to know that they take lot of time for evaluation. Hoping for the best. I will keep you all posted. Thanks
Max

Reactions: Raghul

Raghul

Sep 14, 2014
I have sent my docs to ICAS and awaiting their response. From this forum only, I got to know that they take lot of time for evaluation. Hoping for the best. I will keep you all posted. Thanks
Max
we are waiting for your post. Thanks