08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
Dear friends,
I know it will be a rare NOC for canada immigration, but please let me know if there are any...I feel alone in this forum as i cannot see anyone with this NOC.
Awaiting a reply...Peace

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u r not alone man, i'm also NOC0711, in fact i agree with u, i've never seen anyone here or in any other forums applying under NOC0711

We should relax not worry that we r few, i think this give us a better chance,

Here is my timeline :
Applications Sent To NS : 18 Aug, 09
1st AOR From NS : 7 Oct, 09
Full Documents Send To Local Visa Office : 8 Oct, 09
2nd AOR : 28 Oct, 09
Current e-status: Application Received by Visa Office
NOC: 0711

what about ur timeline, plz share

masem

S

sunny1980

guys, i don't know what better chances you are expecting..i am also in same noc...applied in march and sent full documents in june to chc london..till now i heared nothing from chc except aor..u can see it has been around 6months and i think i am the only one left ignored by chc as others have got medicals and even ppr...i don't think chc is interested in 0711...anyways, gud luck to all of u

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well at least now we r 3 here, let's keep each other updated,

@ sifarsen

please share ur timeline,

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
found 3 more applicant : harsh, Biblo, Tonsils Hockey all under NOC0711

now we r 6 :)

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
My current job also comes under NOC0711. I know CIC is quite strict about the applicants' job roles and responsibilities before they can accept them under NOC0711. I provide my official job description in my detailed docs which I hope will suffice. Just to eliminate any doubts that we have used the right NOC, it will be good if we can talk a bit about our experience as construction managers. I'll start myself - I work for an FTSE100 oil & gas company on one of their infrastructure development programme and my work involves commercial and planning deliverables with regards to engineering operations on the project. How about you Sifarsen, Masem, Sunny and Volog?

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
Theres a general trend on this forum that people start new threads, write a few words on it, then forget about it, and move on to other things (perhaps starting some more new threads).

Does anyone agree with the above statement?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied under NOC 0711 also. I am a civil engineering graduate.

I am also qualified project manager(PMP) in charge of multiple building and commercial projects.

I applied in September 2009 still awaiting my AOR from Sydney.

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to add one thing, there is no relation between ur study and ur experience, some people are electrical or telecommunication engineers and they apply under NOC0711 as they worked in this field for years,

Anyone agree ?

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
Yes, qualifications should make only a little difference if you are applying under 0711 and you dont have to have a degree in Civil. This NOC is mainly about MANAGING construction, rather than constructing and/or engineering itself.

isagada

Oct 31, 2009
Hello Guys,

It is good that somebody opened this thread, I'm been wandering???? where also to get specifics/informations on NOC 0711.
My experience (JD) for more than a decade fall in this classification though I started as supervisor.I'm a BS Civil Eng'g. but I was really in doubt in selecting my NOC (not withstanding the standards of different countries like Canada).
So I submitted my application to NS last 30 October 2009 with NOC 0711(as manager in my managerial experience) and 7215( in my supervisory experience).
Hoping for the best ;sharing and learning from others.

Regards to all,

Igorot

Alex08

Nov 29, 2009
Hello to everyone,
I'm also applying under the same NOC, but the process is getting to much time, I start applying with the simplified application program on Feb 2008 and I been receiving letters requesting more and more information but noting clear jet, I hope that you have a better luck,

Regards.

jcu121579

Star Member
Nov 29, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2009
Doc's Request.
17-03-2010
isagada said:
Hello Guys,

It is good that somebody opened this thread, I'm been wandering???? where also to get specifics/informations on NOC 0711.
My experience (JD) for more than a decade fall in this classification though I started as supervisor.I'm a BS Civil Eng'g. but I was really in doubt in selecting my NOC (not withstanding the standards of different countries like Canada).
So I submitted my application to NS last 30 October 2009 with NOC 0711(as manager in my managerial experience) and 7215( in my supervisory experience).
Hoping for the best ;sharing and learning from others.

Regards to all,

Igorot

Isagada, I set you mail last time, but never heard reply...I am an Architectural Manager but With Construction Management Experience in Interior Design and MAll Projects also, Concept of Civil Engineering Works I have Idea, I am not quite sure how they will Assess my qualification, I forgot to send my experience NOC Code for Architectural Managerial position before...
In the Forms I only send noc 0711 and noc 2151 on my experience, but I just attached my resume...

Ive been wishing to receive anything this time, because Ive been excited about their response...

Anyone of NOC0711 got VISA already?

jcu121579

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
I am also qualified project manager(PMP) and engaged in Construction Management.

Can anyone tell which one is the best city in terms of prospects for NOC 0711?