+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone whose Credit Card is charged? - Post 01/07/2011 Applications

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Please share if anyone's credit card is charged or DD cashed, who had submitted application under FSW after 01/07/11

Kind regards,

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Any idea what is the time line? My application was delivered on 20/07/11. If it is accepted, when they will charge my credit card?

Kind regards,

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes there is. Check this link. User forcabarca86 said that his CC is cashed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.375.html

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Anyone else, whose Credit Card is charged recently... Regards

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
As per forcabarca86's info his/her app reached on 5th July and card charged on 22nd July...

My application also reached on 5th July, but credit card is not yet charged? ???

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
It may depend upon the category, I think. The staff who are sorting category 1122 applications will be quite busy..!!

Aug 17, 2011
zub2612 said:
Please share if anyone's credit card is charged or DD cashed, who had submitted application under FSW after 01/07/11

Kind regards,
Hi

I am from UK, Bristol and I sent my application on the 5th of July 2011.
They recieved on the 11th of July 2011

My NOC is: 0631
and 1233

This is my third attempt in sending my application. The last time my application went through byt my credit card declined the transaction as they thought it was fradulent as it was take in canada despite having more than required funds :(. Then the rules changed and then the cap got reached so I wasted 1 year.

Im praying that on this occasion it wors out for me. Let me know if its just me or are other people in this situation.

Kind Regards

Mabs

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Anyone else got his/ her CC charged please OR any response from CIC!!!

jorgill

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-June-2011
Doc's Request.
extra docs 5-Jan-2012 / done 5-March-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
03-Oct-11
Med's Request
05-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
31-Jan-2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF!!
Passport Req..
14th March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28th March 2012
LANDED..........
ED: June 2012
Hi, my application also reached on 11th July and I got the good news that my fees were charged last 18th of August, more than one month later.

If it helps you, i think the delay in this is caused by a delay in the mail post service since there was a union issue in the national post, my guess is immigration office received an increase number of applications at the same time and that's why it's taking longer. Plus it is summer holiday time, so they must have less employees working in the files.
My application was also returned before because my credit card was rejected, that was my fault, I typed a wrong number, they suggested me to send it back with a new number so i did and now it is done.
I'm awaiting for my application number notification.
I'm from Argentina, I applied as a Psychologist.
Does anyone know someone who had applied last year and how is it going with the process? How much time it used to take to have news about medical request and rest of requirement?

Thank you
J.

aLpHa MaLe

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/2011 Received by Mr. Mike on 11/07/2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
jorgill said:
Hi, my application also reached on 11th July and I got the good news that my fees were charged last 18th of August, more than one month later.

If it helps you, i think the delay in this is caused by a delay in the mail post service since there was a union issue in the national post, my guess is immigration office received an increase number of applications at the same time and that's why it's taking longer. Plus it is summer holiday time, so they must have less employees working in the files.
My application was also returned before because my credit card was rejected, that was my fault, I typed a wrong number, they suggested me to send it back with a new number so i did and now it is done.
I'm awaiting for my application number notification.
I'm from Argentina, I applied as a Psychologist.
Does anyone know someone who had applied last year and how is it going with the process? How much time it used to take to have news about medical request and rest of requirement?

Your application received on 11 july 2011 and CC charged on 18 august.....

Thank you
J.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Its great. I hope that CIC may have dealt with the big lot they have received in the 1st week of July and now they will move quickly. First payment was taken on 22/07/11 for the application received there at 6th July 2011. So in one month time, they have moved four days only.