+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who work at saskatchewan is waiting for Job Approval Letter?

SemiPandarian

Nov 6, 2013
Hello guys
i moved to saskatoon in last October and started work at mcdonald in November. This April i asked the 1st assistant in our store for Job Approval letter and she told me she will apply for me. In the June, our 1st assistant left the job and before she left there was nothing from government. Then my colleagues and me ask our store manager to apply it again, but until now we are still waiting for Job Approval Letter. The thing is there some of my friends who work at Tim hortons or KFC they already received their letters long time ago(about taking 2-3 months to get it), so im kind of wondering is there really problem with government or just mcdonald want keeping the employees so they are holding our documents(i heard one of the manager told me there is over 200 applicants for job approval letter in saskatoon's mcdonalds).
Especially the new policy been posted online, i'm kind of mad with either government or my employer. So if employer holding your Job Approval Letter, what can i do as an employee? Should i just call SINP office or find a lawyer?Thanks for reading.