+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who withdrew EE profile after receiving PT notification from Ontario?

eses66

Oct 30, 2015
I received my PT notification on 8th Feb and had some issues with Settlement Funds. I have nothing else to do other than withdrawing my profile now. :(
Can anyone confirm me whether I'll receive another PT notification from Ontario if I withdraw my profile now? Or should I just leave it to expire itself?

Is there any problem if my spouse applies as the main applicant next time? Do we have to provide any reference to my current EE profile number in that case?

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
eses66 said:
I received my PT notification on 8th Feb and had some issues with Settlement Funds. I have nothing else to do other than withdrawing my profile now. :(
Can anyone confirm me whether I'll receive another PT notification from Ontario if I withdraw my profile now? Or should I just leave it to expire itself?

Is there any problem if my spouse applies as the main applicant next time? Do we have to provide any reference to my current EE profile number in that case?
I withdrew on the 1st of March but haven't received another nomination. Not sure what issue you had with settlement funds. did you state an insufficient amount? I'm not sure there is a problem if your wife applies first the next time. No you really don't need to provide your past reference. I re-applied on March 4 and I'm still waiting for a PT notification. I understand from other users on this blog that this might not happen till June. Fingers crossed and all the best.

eses66

Oct 30, 2015
papapsi said:
I withdrew on the 1st of March but haven't received another nomination. Not sure what issue you had with settlement funds. did you state an insufficient amount? I'm not sure there is a problem if your wife applies first the next time. No you really don't need to provide your past reference. I re-applied on March 4 and I'm still waiting for a PT notification. I understand from other users on this blog that this might not happen till June. Fingers crossed and all the best.
I had a family emergency and had to withdraw funds from my account. I Can get loans from family and friends now but didn't do it as it seemed too risky for my application. I am saving up again and will have sufficient funds within 2-3 months hopefully. But now I'm really worried whether I have missed the chance altogether :(

My spouse and I have exactly similar qualification and it doesn't hurt our score at all. But I'm not really sure whether they frown upon it.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
eses66 said:
I had a family emergency and had to withdraw funds from my account. I Can get loans from family and friends now but didn't do it as it seemed too risky for my application. I am saving up again and will have sufficient funds within 2-3 months hopefully. But now I'm really worried whether I have missed the chance altogether :(

My spouse and I have exactly similar qualification and it doesn't hurt our score at all. But I'm not really sure whether they frown upon it.
Give it a shot. If the June date is anything to go by then I'm sure by then you'd have saved up and it might be good to have been in the pool long enough. Are your scores high enough to get an ITA directly? I can't say anything about the loan thing since I just do not know if that will count against you.

eses66

Oct 30, 2015
papapsi said:
Give it a shot. If the June date is anything to go by then I'm sure by then you'd have saved up and it might be good to have been in the pool long enough. Are your scores high enough to get an ITA directly? I can't say anything about the loan thing since I just do not know if that will count against you.
No my score was 418. I badly need the OINP to get qualified. Where did you get the info abut June date? Can you kindly give me a link?

Thanks a lot in advance!

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
eses66 said:
No my score was 418. I badly need the OINP to get qualified. Where did you get the info abut June date? Can you kindly give me a link?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Check this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-pt-invitation-after-february-09-2016-t401584.0.html

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
eses66 said:

Yes, they are pretty strict, they already rejected applications that came 1 day after the 45 day deadline.
If you were willing to have your spouse apply, does she have enough funds right now? A joint account would work in this case or a notarized letter that the money in her name would be available to you as settlement funds.
From my own observation, PT NOIs from Ontario right now are pretty rare. You can hope you can get one next time, but you already have the advantage of a notification right now when many people are still waiting.