+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who applied from USA

fcabrales

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Guys, I just received approval notification from LA visa office!!! I dont need a visa, so they did not request for my passport.
As we expected, they started approving study permits right before the start date.

fairlytuff

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Visa Office......
LA visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2016
Doc's Request.
26 august 2016
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
6 september 2016
fcabrales said:
Guys, I just received approval notification from LA visa office!!! I dont need a visa, so they did not request for my passport.
As we expected, they started approving study permits right before the start date.
Congratulations!!!!
why you did not require visa ? Did they gave you any reason?
please reply.
I applied on 12th July .May be its the same for me too
Thank you

fairlytuff

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Visa Office......
LA visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2016
Doc's Request.
26 august 2016
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
6 september 2016
fcabrales said:
I have US Green Card, we dont need a visa to enter Canada. You will get yours soon!

THANKS

dzoni100

May 30, 2016
fcabrales said:
Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully we hear soon too!

a_player2000

Aug 25, 2016
Really happy for you!! congrats. I applied on June 7. Hopefully i receive at the end of the day on early next week. I already have a TRV so i won't need another VISA to enter Canada either. Good luck everyone. Let's all be positive!!!

dzoni100

May 30, 2016
Guys, one question I applied from US by submitting online application. This applications do they go to LA office or directly to Canada?

fcabrales

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
In theory it should be processed in LA, but sometimes they forward online applications to other offices when they have high volume of applications. Most likely it is in LA.

worryaboutit

Jul 28, 2016
fcabrales said:
Hi, so you got approval notification from LA visa office, right? So they notify you or after you ask, they answer you? Also, do you apply online or in paper?

dzoni100

May 30, 2016
Did anyone get any news for LA office?
Does anyone know cases in when someone had to defer start of school due to visa process? Is this common?