+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone Travelling on 06-Feb from Delhi to Toronto through Air Canada AC#043?

payal8502

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
If anyone travelling on 06-Feb from Delhi to Toronto on AC#043 ,please let me know.
Hi - Hope you had a safe flight and reached your intended destination. It would be really helpful if you can share your landing experience, specially related to the PCR tests done at the airport and the 3 days government-mandated quarantine? Were those being in place when you arrived?

Were you asked to move to some place for institutional quarantine? Or you could go to your won place for quarantining straightaway? Please let us know once you have time.

I have my travel in a few days. So this will be very helpful. Thank you in advance!!

canada810

Dec 14, 2020
Hi,
Upon landing in Toronto you have to do the mandatory COVID tests in the airport which is free of cost. Post then you can go anywhere in Ontario and follow the 14 day quarantine at home or preferred location. If you are going to any other province from Toronto then tests are not required in the airport but you may have to follow the quarantine rules as per the province. The mandatory 3 day hotel quarantine rule is currently not in place as of now.

Reactions: payal8502

payal8502

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,
Upon landing in Toronto you have to do the mandatory COVID tests in the airport which is free of cost. Post then you can go anywhere in Ontario and follow the 14 day quarantine at home or preferred location. If you are going to any other province from Toronto then tests are not required in the airport but you may have to follow the quarantine rules as per the province. The mandatory 3 day hotel quarantine rule is currently not in place as of now.
Thank you so much. Very helpful!