+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone succeed with lmia?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
anyone who have got an lmia outside of canada.?
As per my knowledge I do not know of anyone getting a LMIA from offshore. Some websites claim they can get you a LMIA to raise the CRS point, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, they are most likely fraudulent. Good luck.

ayhab1982

Jan 31, 2019
As per my knowledge I do not know of anyone getting a LMIA from offshore. Some websites claim they can get you a LMIA to raise the CRS point, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, they are most likely fraudulent. Good luck.
Hello

I have a bachelor degree in dentistry , one year diploma in clinical dentistry , 3 years diploma of specialty in Orthodontics and a master degree in orthodontics , i have 9 years experience in saudi arabia as a dental polyclinic manager . can i apply under the NOC 0311 ???

ayhab1982

Jan 31, 2019
Hello

I have a bachelor degree in dentistry , one year diploma in clinical dentistry , 3 years diploma of specialty in Orthodontics and a master degree in orthodontics , i have 9 years experience in saudi arabia as a dental polyclinic manager . can i apply under the NOC 0311 (MANAGERS IN HEALTH CARE) ???

Thanks for your help

Tijana

Jan 22, 2018
I have Lmia and my family and l were in Canada.we are live and work in Canada 5months.Lawyer from Canada did are papers and Lmia.