+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone submited application in London??????

sammaclovin

Nov 29, 2011
my application was refused 2 weeks ago from ChC london .... and re-applied last week...... when did u applied for visa in london...
regards
sunny

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
sammaclovin said:
my application was refused 2 weeks ago from ChC london .... and re-applied last week...... when did u applied for visa in london...
regards
sunny
Sorry to hear that.....I applied last week ......how long they took to reply it? wt ws yr reason for refusal?

sammaclovin

Nov 29, 2011
Hi ,
last time they took 3 weeks to reply and they gave me 3 reason i.e. family ties , purpose of visit , your immigration status , and also said they where not satisfied that i will leave the country after finishing course and one of my friends was refused as well he got reply in 8 working days .....let me know how if heard anything from them .
regards
sunny

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
sammaclovin said:
Hi ,
last time they took 3 weeks to reply and they gave me 3 reason i.e. family ties , purpose of visit , your immigration status , and also said they where not satisfied that i will leave the country after finishing course and one of my friends was refused as well he got reply in 8 working days .....let me know how if heard anything from them .
regards
sunny

safe bro..... :)

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
sammaclovin said:
Hi ,
regards
sunny

What college n course u applied fo

N wats ur qualification n status in the uk

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
sammaclovin said:
regards
sunny
Hi bro...any update 4 yr application???..keep in touch...

Baha2180

Dec 10, 2011
sammaclovin said:
any response lads ......
got refusal....proflie:- IELTS 8 band, s 8 L 8 W 8.5 R 7.5, education loan 17 lakhs indian rupees, bank balance 10,000 pounds, BEng(Hons) from UK, going for Post graduate certificate, SOP attached,

Rejection reason, not ties to home country, immigration status in uk....

This f**king canadian should shut their office and back to their country...

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
My brother got refusal as well. Applied for BBA at community college. Age 18, TOEFL ibt 103. Bank Statement £23k. Refusal letter says

1: Not enough ties in Canada and Country of Residence
2: Employment Status (he is just a student, never worked)
3: Travel History (he has travelled to 3 countries in this age)
4: Not the right progression
5: Purpose of visit

So visa officer is not satisfied.

It is very disappointing. Anyway everything happens for good.