+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone Rejected at Second Phase of Application

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Hi,

Anyone here who was approved by Sydney, Nova Scotia and is subsequently rejected at the second phase of the application process by the local Visa Office.

Kindly share your experience.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I think not many people who are rejected will update this thread specially :) ,May Almightly Allah leads us all towards our destination,we can only pray now,I am a bit worried too ,dont know what would be the outcome at CHC

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you think? Of course some applications will be rejected, some due to lack of evidence, documents, incorrect NOC's, their Main duties,etcetc.
This might sound cruel, but it is the bitter truth.

Guys, My 2 cents worth:
In life, always have a Plan B ready.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
i hope i don't get rejected. this is already my plan B. i'd hate to have to make a plan C.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
@jtob :)))))))))))
Now that is something original,I still wanna know that do people get rejected at second phase cuzz at this stage if u r rejected you wont taking any refund from cic,i hope that we all get all we want.........

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranali_2004us said:
@jtob :)))))))))))
Now that is something original,I still wanna know that do people get rejected at second phase cuzz at this stage if u r rejected you wont taking any refund from cic,i hope that we all get all we want.........
The Scenario is like this:
If you pass the pre-screening phase, then good for you.
This to my understanding will be, that you meet the ministerial list's requirements and some, if not all, of the main duties and essential duties (with regards to the NOC) criteria has/have been met.
Now the Local office, (phase2) will request for all the supporting documents to prove what you have claimed. If you don't have "a skeleton in your cupboard" and all is authentic then you go to phase3.(otherwise you are dropped)!!
Phase3 involves Medical and Background check. If all goes well, then I think you will win the Lottery!!(LOL)

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Same thing I heard from the leading Immigration consultants based in Karachi that you have crossed very important barrier and now you just have to prove all u have claimed for at local visa office,I had discussion on same topic a few days back in this forum about that but no one was agreeing to this fact,
I think that this is the most frustrating part of this whole process,i again hope that we all get that sticker on our passports.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranali_2004us said:
Same thing I heard from the leading Immigration consultants based in Karachi that you have crossed very important barrier and now you just have to prove all u have claimed for at local visa office,I had discussion on same topic a few days back in this forum about that but no one was agreeing to this fact,
I think that this is the most frustrating part of this whole process,i again hope that we all get that sticker on our passports.
These are the fact(s) of the matter as per my understanding. Everybody has the right to their own view(s).

Best of Luck to every True and law abiding Applicant!!!