+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone know of any employers currenlty hiring foreign workers?

Feb 10, 2014
Hello!
I have been in Toronto for 2months know and I am trying to work here legally. I have been applying like crazy and even found employers interested in me, but none of them were willing to assist me in getting a work permit. I know Tim Hortons hires foreign workers, but I have applied several times to different locations and haven't had a response. Any info would help greatly. Thank you so much.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Carmellosolorio said:
Hello!
I have been in Toronto for 2months know and I am trying to work here legally. I have been applying like crazy and even found employers interested in me, but none of them were willing to assist me in getting a work permit. I know Tim Hortons hires foreign workers, but I have applied several times to different locations and haven't had a response. Any info would help greatly. Thank you so much.
Hi,

Unfortunately because of the Program Requirements of Service Canada for TFW there are many employers doesnt want to go with LMO processing. It is costly and the amount of time, money and also papers that they have to submit with the application.

I have few friends that left the country because our Employer was denied 3 times and they have no choice but to go home. Goodluck in job hunting! You can try Calgary as a Cook or something. I heard there are few companies who are badly needed of workers in the Province. Search in kijiji, monster.ca, job bank, indeed.com...

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carmellosolorio said:
Hello!
Oh darn, I feel your pain. It took me months before I could find employers willing to get LMOs and then it took even longer before I found somebody who was willing to put my name on one. You'll have to keep on searching but try to look for jobs in areas where there's most likely to be a worker shortage.

What's your current status in Canada?

hikkaduwa

Jan 29, 2014
Carmellosolorio said:
Hello!
Try ACTYL Alberta.. Good luck !!!

Feb 10, 2014
hikkaduwa said:
Try ACTYL Alberta.. Good luck !!!
Will do. Thanks. I am currently a non resident. My wife is Canadian citizen and we are about to send the sponsorship papers. She is a couple months pregnant so i want to find an employer asap to help with expenses and such.

kcorbin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
09-06-2014
I feel you there.

I am also looking to find work in Canada as a foreign worker but I'm in New York right now. My fiance and I are getting married soon and will start on our sponsorship paperwork as soon as I get there. Would be great though if we could work already while waiting for our PR status. We're planning to stay together until the process is over.

Where are you looking for work, though?

cherryblossoms

Feb 26, 2014
employers hate paper works... must find someone to prepare it. Then tell them not to worry with paper works because someone will handle it.
a consultant??