+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone know cheaper car insurance in Canada.

goodguy_inau

Feb 12, 2010
I heard that car insurance is very expensive. Can someone tell me about cheaper car insurance options in Canada. Please write.

P

pv

Pl refer this thread, you may get some useful information

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/average-car-insurance-premiums-in-canada-t53575.0.html

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
02,08, 2010 (finger prints from Canada)
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
hi goodguy,
If you have an insurance documents from your country that will help you a lot to decrease the amount of your insurance here in Canada. Anyway, one of the most cheapest insurance companies is WAWANESA you can look for it on google then you can find theire offices or brockers in your city.
All my best,
Ali Shabanah

P

pv

Insurance companies in canada only consider insurance history from north america ( that means USA)

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
PV,
I brought my insurance history documents from my hmoe country (Egypt) and it was accepted by the company that I mentioned above. I know that not all companies doing that but I know also that there are many who accepting such documents.
Thanks,
Ali Shabanah

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one of my friend had his insurance in India and he brought the insurance history documents from India, luckily for him insurance company called 'AllState' accepted it, honestly i was surprised. they didnt even called the insurance company in India for cross verifying, they told him we trust 'word from mouth'... lol
being one of the major insurance providers, All State accepted that.. which was really a surprising thing.

to be honest with you guys, he actually forged those insurance history docs as the actual insurance was on his wife's name and she had a bad history too. anything is possible in our country folks.

and i know few other frnds tried the same trick and failed.. i mean All State said we wont accept any other insurance history apart from 'left driven' countries.

P

pv

tshabanah
This is good that Insurance company had consider previous insurance details from other than north america region.

It looks some companies consider and may be there is no such hard line rule of not considering
My case they only consider USA history but not the India, and so end up paying $3200/ yr from TD Insurnace

Good luck guys with cheap insurance search.. do share your findings

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pv said:
tshabanah
This is good that Insurance company had consider previous insurance details from other than north america region.

It looks some companies consider and may be there is no such hard line rule of not considering
My case they only consider USA history but not the India, and so end up paying $3200/ yr from TD Insurnace

Good luck guys with cheap insurance search.. do share your findings
yes, very few insurace cos accept history from non-north american countries.
i am paying $2000/per yr now and its from TD insurance.

while i was doing my insurance shopping, i got similar rates from Johnson and Personal, and around $3000/yr from All State insurance.
try these 4, you will find atleast one good one

torontonian2010

Mar 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-01-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
File Transfer...
03-08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011
LANDED..........
26-05-2011
goodguy_inau said:
I heard that car insurance is very expensive. Can someone tell me about cheaper car insurance options in Canada. Please write.
R U FROM TORONTO ??

tshabanah

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi guys,
I strongly think they should accept your insurance history because (in my opinion) the insurance is only a legal way to steel other people's money. So I really encourage every one of you to find out a company that accept his out of Canada insurance history. Again the name of the company that I insure my car with is WAWANESA so please find their broker at your city or province and contact them. By the way I have no benefit to tell you that it is just a sincere advise because I think it is total unfair to pay a $2000-3000 for nothing.
All my best.
Ali Shabanah