+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone in Paris?

mirkopal

Star Member
Oct 13, 2009
Hi Guys
I am wondering if someone sent the application in paris office.
Which is your timeline. I know thaet on the website is written 6-7 months for the 30% opf the cases but I am wondering if someone can share its personal opinions
thanks

cuds

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going through Paris as well .. but nothing is showing on ecas (I am not worried as the application is recently send to Paris) so nothing yet to share.

Hopefully someone can give some timelines. What is yours?

Nawaralsaadi

Apr 28, 2010
I applied to Paris under the old system in June 2007 (before the change in Feb 2008), and so far my file remain in process, however few days ago I got the request for the medical check, which indicate processing is nearing an end, it has been a long wait, I believe new applicants get an answer within 12 months or so.

Regards,
Nawar

mirkopal

Star Member
Oct 13, 2009
12 months??'
wow in family sponsorship? but it is written 6-7 months in 50% of cases! I know that Paris is a huge office but...OMG it sounds too much

well i did not send it yet..but i have the choice between paris, where my husband resides, and rome (citizenship).
which is the reform are u talking about?

Nawaralsaadi

Apr 28, 2010
Hey There,

I am not sure about family sponsorship, I believe those are faster in general, however the reform I was talking about is the reform that was decided on in 2008 regarding skilled workers, it was decided that accepted occupations will be limited to an issued list, priority will be given to people with job offers and answers to applications will be issued within a 12 months maximum, recently (couple of weeks ago) the occupations list has been updated and restricted even more, however all this deals with skilled workers, I believe family sponsorship is not effected.

Regards,
Nawar