+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone immigrating from Denmark/Sweden/Norway?

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Peruzzi no we only just sent our application on June 14th because we were waiting for the medicals and police certificates.

No news since we sent that, waiting for a message to go do biometrics. Would be nice to stay in touch here and give updates. When did you send your documents in?

Peruzzijay

Jun 3, 2019
Oh i see. My wife was pregnant and we had to wait for her to deliver Before applying., we also had to book a time for the Medicals in Denmark which also took time.,
We sent in our application on 29 May. Although it was difficult for me to get the bank to write a letter for the POF.
Did you send in a bank statement as POF or just letter from the bank in Denmark??

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Oh i see. My wife was pregnant and we had to wait for her to deliver Before applying., we also had to book a time for the Medicals in Denmark which also took time.,
We sent in our application on 29 May. Although it was difficult for me to get the bank to write a letter for the POF.
Did you send in a bank statement as POF or just letter from the bank in Denmark??
Hi Sorry for the late reply. I wrote my Bank Nordea with the link from the Canadian government website, and they sent me a report with all the details, that is what i included in my application :)

Been 5 weeks now and no news yet, hoping to hear something soon :)

ms302

Aug 21, 2019
It's hard to find family class sponsorship couple from Norway.
I have submitted my application and have done Medical, Bio, and got SA.
Recently I received an additional document request for Police Certificate from Norway. (Which I already submitted in English).
I'm wondering why they are requesting it again. If my submitted PCC has expired (which I believe has expired as in Norway it's only valid for 3months and I ordered it Nov 2019 and my Application was received on 20th Jan 2020, and I received the request to submit it again today) then I can submit the new one really quickly.
But my lawyer said they requested it again maybe my current district of residence is different than the district who issued this PCC. From asking other people in Norway, they said that's the only district who issues the official documents. If this is the case I'm kinda confused about how to fix it.

TIA

agnes0910

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-08-2021
Hi guys, just wanted to add myself to the list here.
We are Danish/Chinese couple that have just gotten our invite and we are getting our docs together.
The Danish side seems rather easy, although we have only just gotten started.
I dont know if Rebecca is still reading this, since its been a year, but has anyone had a Danish marriage certificate translated?
We have gotten our police certificate from Denmark in English and in French and we have booked time for the doctor for the medical checkup.
Is there anything that people from Denmark found to be a hassle getting sorted?

Unfortunately I lived in China from 2009 to 2013 and we are trying to get evidence that I cant get a police certificate, and it all seems rather troublesome :)

If anyone wants to meet up for a coffee or chat here on the site, you are welcome to PM me.

Good luck everyone :)
Hi, did your Danish marriage certificate translated? Thank you. We are a couple outside Denmark.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
I accidentally entered into this thread, but don't understand why would anyone want to leave Sweden/Denmark/Norway!!!!!!!!?