March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Dear reader,

Please if anyone of you could tell me; i have received my Client ID number from Mississauga and Case processing Centre forwarded my Application to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.

What will happen in Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. will they call me for interview or additional paper cause family cause. i mean my spouse my wife sponsored me and plz guys i am very worried about her cuz she is pregnant & her delivery date is 6th of may 2012 Sad plz tell me friends what i can do to fast the my file process??? she really needs me and she doesn't have anyone to take care of her.this will be very important and memorable moment for us and we wish we could be together for it:( its our 1st child.

Application submitted on 12 Jan 2012
Application received on cic Mississauga on 17.Jan,2012
My wife received letter from cic Mississauga on 21-March-2012 about our application has been approved and file forwarded to CHC Islamabad.

With regards
Basil Zaman
Please reply my email whoever knows well.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basilzaman said:
Dear reader,

Please if anyone of you could tell me; i have received my Client ID number from Mississauga and Case processing Centre forwarded my Application to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.

What will happen in Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. will they call me for interview or additional paper cause family cause. i mean my spouse my wife sponsored me and plz guys i am very worried about her cuz she is pregnant & her delivery date is 6th of may 2012 Sad plz tell me friends what i can do to fast the my file process??? she really needs me and she doesn't have anyone to take care of her.this will be very important and memorable moment for us and we wish we could be together for it:( its our 1st child.

My wife received letter from cic Mississauga on 21-March-2012 about our application has been approved and file forwarded to CHC Islamabad.

With regards
Basil Zaman
Hi Basil,

It is very usual that every couple wish to stay together at least during the time of their child's birth. Unfortunately your application was submitted late and I don't see any chance for priority processing based on your desire.

balaize

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe you have to seek and advice from immigration lawyer.. :)

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balaize said:
Maybe you have to seek and advice from immigration lawyer.. :)
:D Lawyer can do nothing about such matter as they don't have any access to the CIC system, except grabbing some money from their clients.

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
Basilzaman said:
Dear reader,

With regards
Basil Zaman
Nothing can speed up the process unfortunatly.

kl2011

Jun 25, 2011
:-\

not sure if you like to have a try to apply for temporary resident (TRV), assuming it is faster than PR in your country.
1. give a strong reason
2. convince CIC officer that you will leave after that
3. involve MP to support your wife
4. pray harder

The chance may be low, but just a try.