+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got rejection after medical request and passed?

yazoka007

Apr 5, 2023
Hello i get medical exam with additional documents request in the same time asking updated test language
It so weird
Any one face the same situation

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello i get medical exam with additional documents request in the same time asking updated test language
It so weird
Any one face the same situation
Medicals and other things goes simultaneously so not weird at all, as they are different departments looking at them.

Benedicte marie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
It so weird
Any one face the same situations
Hello, I also got my medical request along with additional documents
They asked for an updated LOA since I had submitted application for Jan intake and updated police clearance since they one I had applied with expired

they started reviewing the file on march 21st haven’t heard from them until now medical passed on the 17th of February

which office is processing your visa? Mine Nairobi office

aabir

May 10, 2020
They asked for an updated LOA since I had submitted application for Jan intake and updated police clearance since they one I had applied with expired

they started reviewing the file on march 21st haven’t heard from them until now medical passed on the 17th of February

you got ppr?

Benedicte marie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023

Did you read this?

because I have answered all your questions