Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
Happyforever21 said:
Thank you for the update..I fall into the same category ,My AOR is March -9 Medicals passed on March 29 and Back GroundCheck in Progress since that day no updates yet ..I was bit worried..This gives some hope..Did you submit RCMP upfront and any idea of your visa office?
I have not submitted RCMP and never being asked about it.
No need to worry u will get PPR request soon. :) :)

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Baji81 said:
I know this thing from day 1 and I have submitted my application irrespective of different stories against these 50 points. The end result, everyone aware of it. Afterwards, I have seen many cases got PPR similar to my case. I think we should be careful with the reference letters that our employers. If we are good at that point, then no need of any second thought.

I wish all the ICT people get their PPRs.

Happy to part of this forum and I'm happy that i'm helping others with their queries with my little knowledge about PR. :) :)
Baji, what do you meant to be careful with the reference letters from our employers. I took the reference letter.. is there anything particular that needs to be taken care?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
LogicalThinking said:
Guys finally I got PPR request today which proves we can claim 50 additional point against ICT WP.

;D ;D
Congratulations.. what are the documents that you submitted from your end to claim the ICT 50 points? did u had any offer letter? If so, how long (on the date of e-Apr) was it valid for? whether it had a statement that the job offer is for 1 year after getting the PR. Appreciate the response in advance.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
last_try said:
Baji, what do you meant to be careful with the reference letters from our employers. I took the reference letter.. is there anything particular that needs to be taken care?
Since we are belongs to ICT, we should make sure that our reference letter states that our employment is full time with our company along with other information such as NOC, roles and responsibilities etc., This is the key thing that CIC agents will look for while carrying our eligibility assessment. Based on my GCMS notes, I understood that they are treating our employment as INDETERMINATE NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT and therefore, not rasing any concern even if company is not mentioning that post PR one year statement in the letter. This is the reason many ICT applicants are getting their PR.

Hope it helps. :)

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
last_try said:
Congratulations.. what are the documents that you submitted from your end to claim the ICT 50 points? did u had any offer letter? If so, how long (on the date of e-Apr) was it valid for? whether it had a statement that the job offer is for 1 year after getting the PR. Appreciate the response in advance.
I don have any offer letter which mention about "..1 year after getting PR" but submitted the offer letter issued by company for WP extension process.
HR was not willing to issue offer letter for PR processing as I am already working in company.
Also I clearly mention in the letter of explanation that I don't have any offer which satisfy the condition of 1 year after PR but have other supporting letter,paystub,T4 stmt,WP extension offer of employment,recent appraisal letters etc.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Baji81 said:
Since we are belongs to ICT, we should make sure that our reference letter states that our employment is full time with our company along with other information such as NOC, roles and responsibilities etc., This is the key thing that CIC agents will look for while carrying our eligibility assessment. Based on my GCMS notes, I understood that they are treating our employment as INDETERMINATE NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT and therefore, not rasing any concern even if company is not mentioning that post PR one year statement in the letter. This is the reason many ICT applicants are getting their PR.

Hope it helps. :)
excellent. thanks for the details! appreciate it.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
LogicalThinking said:
I don have any offer letter which mention about "..1 year after getting PR" but submitted the offer letter issued by company for WP extension process.
HR was not willing to issue offer letter for PR processing as I am already working in company.
Also I clearly mention in the letter of explanation that I don't have any offer which satisfy the condition of 1 year after PR but have other supporting letter,paystub,T4 stmt,WP extension offer of employment,recent appraisal letters etc.
excellent. thanks for the details! appreciate it.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Hi All,

General in how many days your status will change from NA to IP2 ?

I am in NA status since 5 days

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ubantu said:
Hi All,

My AOR is one day later than you. But my BG became NA since April 5th. Almost a month, still waiting for IP2

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Mine is CEC inland case but not ICT.

I am in the same boat as far as 50 points is concerned.

The letter I have submitted does not have the phrases
* permanent
* one year after PR

My AOR is 3 May 2017.

The end date on the letter I submitted is July 2018.

In June 2017 I will be getting a letter from my employer extending the offer
to Dec 2018. For some technical reason my employer could not give me a letter ending in Dec 2018 right now.

I do not know if this will work. The way I interpreted the CIC language is that :
During the whole process of application review, at any given point of time, the statement that "applicant has a job offer one year into the future" should hold true. The date when PR will be granted is not known.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ubantu said:
Hi All,

It depends. For some people, it took 30 days and some people 5-10 days. Based on your timelines, I think it will take 10-15 minimum days for you. This is just my assumption.

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
CEC Inland AOR Feb 16th.
Medicals passed - March 17th
Background verification - Next step is to conduct background verification until midnight 12.30 AM CST is the time lastly checked

At 6.30 AM today it moved to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I have submitted RRPF upfront and my status never moved to not applicable. Is it a good sign ?

What would be the next status?

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
CEC Inland AOR Feb 16th.
Medicals passed - March 17th
Background verification - Next step is to conduct background verification until midnight 12.30 AM CST is the time lastly checked

At 6.30 AM today it moved to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I have submitted RRPF upfront and my status never moved to not applicable. Is it a good sign ?

What would be the next status?
No one can say it is good or bad sign , but I would say for many folks this kind of scenario is there and they are getting PPR email without any kind of status change

Hope for the best and stay positive :)

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
No one can say it is good or bad sign , but I would say for many folks this kind of scenario is there and they are getting PPR email without any kind of status change

Hope for the best and stay positive :)
All went good :) Thank you