+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOING THRU AUTHORISATION TO RETURN TO CANADA FROM ACCRA, GHANA?

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
So sorry for getting back to you so late been really busy lately..yes it was a departure order n I left the country within the 30 days ,they bought me the ticket cos the ones I found was after the 30 days but they want me to leave before n not after .
Ohh that was the reason you had to apply for an ARC? Isn’t that just like money grab paying 400 when you don’t even need to... all you had to do was pay the flight fee

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Ohh that was the reason you had to apply for an ARC? Isn’t that just like money grab paying 400 when you don’t even need to... all you had to do was pay the flight fee
Departure order or what ever you call it turns to deportation if you leave the country

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Departure order or what ever you call it turns to deportation if you leave the country
Ohh ok I get it .. another question did you get married or how did you apply from Outland . I am in the process of reapplying right now from Outland but we are not married yet.. we have been in common law for about 3 years before I left my 1 year ban remains 2 months so I need info on what I need to do thanks

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Ohh ok I get it .. another question did you get married or how did you apply from Outland . I am in the process of reapplying right now from Outland but we are not married yet.. we have been in common law for about 3 years before I left my 1 year ban remains 2 months so I need info on what I need to do thanks
Was married in Canada for about 3 years before I was deported ,so I applied for outland since my inland was denied

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Was married in Canada for about 3 years before I was deported ,so I applied for outland since my inland was denied
Ok thank you am just about getting all my document ready to reapply as Outland now. Unfortunately we were not married yet but intended on getting married before I was removed, was thinking of what way to reapply and they said I could still apply as common law instead of trying conjugal relationship. Apart from the documents required on their website did you have to submit any other documentation for your application?

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Ok thank you am just about getting all my document ready to reapply as Outland now. Unfortunately we were not married yet but intended on getting married before I was removed, was thinking of what way to reapply and they said I could still apply as common law instead of trying conjugal relationship. Apart from the documents required on their website did you have to submit any other documentation for your application?
For a common law application it would be important to submit all the proof they ask for and maybe even more. If you have any family or friends that would be willing to write a letter and sign it stating that they know about your relationship. It would definetly boost your case.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
For a common law application it would be important to submit all the proof they ask for and maybe even more. If you have any family or friends that would be willing to write a letter and sign it stating that they know about your relationship. It would definetly boost your case.
Yes we do and we have pictures with friends and family our CRA documents state us as common law partners. We have leases and letters addressed to us from the same address.. just not sure if I need more documentation. The only reason for my refusal was that I wasn’t in the country again. Gonna start filling out the applications and getting the document hopefully I’ll be able to submit in 2 weeks

Reactions: Usa2canada<3

Morningstar1

Aug 2, 2018
Hello house my any advice will be appreciated thanks. My husband submitted ARC Application in Accra since March 2020 till now no update nothing. We don't know what to do anymore as they don't respond to our emails or web forms. Spousal Sponsorship since January 2019, he went for interview January 2020 and then we got pre Arrival letter and they asked for arc application removal cost arc fee etc. Till now no response since march 2020
Is there anyone still here ? If yes, any word yet about ARC?

Q

y

Morningstar1

Aug 2, 2018
Oh wow. Did they ask you for the ARC submission in 2020 and now you’re waiting for final steps of passport request? I’m really curious as to why they’ve not responded to you for 2 years…
Yes they asked us for Arc and payment in February 2020 which we did. Since then total silence for 27 months. July this year we got an email to do re-medical and till now nothing.

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Yes they asked us for Arc and payment in February 2020 which we did. Since then total silence for 27 months. July this year we got an email to do re-medical and till now nothing.
this is really hard. We are waiting too. I will let you know if I hear anything but this is extremely hard for families.