Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
owais6191 said:
dude thanks u mail contact about it, is it recieved your documants or not?
once ur sent documents have received by them, they will upload the list of received and pending document on net. so u can eaisly check that.

LOR is Letter of Recommendation . These are the Documents given by those teachers who have taught u at college level or your boss/colleague(if u have any work experience). These should b sent to university in a sealed envelope signed on the flap by the teacher. u can get the format on university site. Take it to ur teacher and request him/her to fill and seal that. after that u can include the same in ur application material and sent to the university
have a nice day .

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
hope they'll make it fast.

isbyyz

Oct 28, 2011
Hi:

I am studying in McGill but my friend is about to graduate from university of maniotoba Meng. Is all depend what your GPA in bachelor degree, also some university go by engineering canada recognition. I am from pakistan and some of our university not recognize by engineering canada for example air university etc.

If you don't get admission I will give one contact person name he can arrange for you admission.

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
asadallofme said:
i have applied for January 2012 session and still waiting for offer letter.........................
what is your online application status , wht it betrays? nd how much percentage u scored in bachelors ?

asadallofme

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
vishu639 said:
what is your online application status , wht it betrays? nd how much percentage u scored in bachelors ?
i dont know my application status coz i m doing my procees thru consultant... and i have got 3.1 GPA in bachelors

vishu639

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
owkies.. nd let me knw if u get any update from univer. because application time for both of us is same.

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
isbyyz said:
Hi:

I am studying in McGill but my friend is about to graduate from university of maniotoba Meng. Is all depend what your GPA in bachelor degree, also some university go by engineering canada recognition. I am from pakistan and some of our university not recognize by engineering canada for example air university etc.

If you don't get admission I will give one contact person name he can arrange for you admission.
yes please can u give us for more of us help

and also tell how can we check our university to as recognized by engineering canada

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
i mail them personally for may session below are my mailing review please see it

On 10/26/2011 1:10 PM, OWAIS MUNEER wrote:
hi

i hope you are fine

i finalized uom for my grad studies i wanna appy for MEng in electrical engineering in may 2012 session can u please tell me application deadline and process

please reply me soon as im not candian i.e im an international student so the process is long

waiting for your response

yours truly

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:34:07 -0500
To: owaismuneer@live.com
Subject: Re:

Hi ,

Before formally submitting an admissions application to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, you must first find an academic advisor to accept you into his/her research group REGARDLESS of the type of degree you're seeking. Please go to our Admissions web page at http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/admissions.html to read about application procedures. Usually, we would ask you to fill-in the Student Information form, but we have taken it down. Please see our list of academic advisors at http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/staff/academics.html

Our professors are listed online at http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/staff/academics.html . You may want to send a "Statement of Intent" to a selected few.

The Deadline for Winter 2012 was June 1, 2011 -- we are no longer accepting International Students for January 2012. We will next accept International Students for September 2012 and begin looking at Student Forms in January.

tks
Amy

On 10/27/2011 6:19 AM, OWAIS MUNEER wrote:
thanks for your reply

so in there were no admission in summer session?

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:48:45 -0500
To: owaismuneer@live.com

no

On 10/27/2011 10:46 AM, OWAIS MUNEER wrote:
but as mention in this link
http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/pros_students/grad/forms-deadlines.html.

you may also submit enquiry in summer 2 session so what is this?

please reply me i really plan a lot from above link for july intake

Please find a professor first. He/she will let you know when you can come into the program
tks
Amy

asadallofme

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
owais6191 said:
i mail them personally for may session below are my mailing review please see it

On 10/26/2011 1:10 PM, OWAIS MUNEER wrote:
hi

i hope you are fine

i finalized uom for my grad studies i wanna appy for MEng in electrical engineering in may 2012 session can u please tell me application deadline and process

please reply me soon as im not candian i.e im an international student so the process is long

waiting for your response

yours truly

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:34:07 -0500
To: owaismuneer @ live.com

Hi ,

Before formally submitting an admissions application to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, you must first find an academic advisor to accept you into his/her research group REGARDLESS of the type of degree you're seeking. Please go to our Admissions web page at http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/admissions.html to read about application procedures. Usually, we would ask you to fill-in the Student Information form, but we have taken it down. Please see our list of academic advisors at http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/staff/academics.html

Our professors are listed online at http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/staff/academics.html . You may want to send a "Statement of Intent" to a selected few.

The Deadline for Winter 2012 was June 1, 2011 -- we are no longer accepting International Students for January 2012. We will next accept International Students for September 2012 and begin looking at Student Forms in January.

tks
Amy

On 10/27/2011 6:19 AM, OWAIS MUNEER wrote:
thanks for your reply

so in there were no admission in summer session?

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:48:45 -0500
To: owaismuneer @ live.com

no

On 10/27/2011 10:46 AM, OWAIS MUNEER wrote:
but as mention in this link
http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/engineering/departments/ece/pros_students/grad/forms-deadlines.html.

you may also submit enquiry in summer 2 session so what is this?

please reply me i really plan a lot from above link for july intake

Please find a professor first. He/she will let you know when you can come into the program
tks
Amy

yaar mai ne 15 september ko docs submitt kiyay thay to uni of manitoba and unki confirmation email bhi aaai thi regarding docs.. us wakt tau unho ne advisor ka zikar tak nhi kiya.. and m doing my process via HR consultant and uni of manitoba inkay panel pe hay so my consultant said that advisor ki zrurat nhi coz aapkay application form pe hmari stamp lagi hoi hay... per abhi tak admission nhi aya yaar for Jan2012 session.. :-(

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
asadallofme said:
yaar mai ne 15 september ko docs submitt kiyay thay to uni of manitoba and unki confirmation email bhi aaai thi regarding docs.. us wakt tau unho ne advisor ka zikar tak nhi kiya.. and m doing my process via HR consultant and uni of manitoba inkay panel pe hay so my consultant said that advisor ki zrurat nhi coz aapkay application form pe hmari stamp lagi hoi hay... per abhi tak admission nhi aya yaar for Jan2012 session.. :-(
buddy for MSC its mandotory that u have to have a research professor but not for MENG program.As in my knowledge before consulting to any of private consultant you firstly talk to their past students that they send,as their experience can endure your expectations.Formally i have planned for may 2012 but as they said there were no admission for international in may session so i will applying for september session.As by good consultant from my side by side obsevation is SUN consulatant they charging their fees 500$ as for their consultancy what HR consultant cost? There are more consultant but better that you try it individually and do all process by
yourself

owais6191

Oct 7, 2011
isbyyz said:
Hi:

hey buddy really it will help me....
plz my mailing address is shawn_coolguy2004@hotmail.com

Brinto_emana

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Dhaka
Visa Office......
CHC-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am joining ICM(International college of Manitoba) in MAY 2012 intake a pathway college for U oF MANITOBA...frm thr 2nd yr I will be transferred to U of Manitoba..ma major is Mechanical Engineering...any one from Bangladesh or India/Pakistan