+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone getting this inbox message on here?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
"hi friend am dike namdi john , am from nigeria but i live in libya , i need a information from you , please i need a vise to canada , can you help me if you can send the information to my box ( dikennamdi_john @ yahoo.com ) i will be very happy bye and take care ...."

Like I would be helping anyway or just give my information out. Not to mention I am in love with someone I care about. Plus they seem dumb enough not to notice that I am the foreign national. Lol. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
"hi friend am dike namdi john , am from nigeria but i live in libya , i need a information from you , please i need a vise to canada , can you help me if you can send the information to my box ( dikennamdi_john @ yahoo.com ) i will be very happy bye and take care ...."

Like I would be helping anyway or just give my information out. Not to mention I am in love with someone I care about. Plus they seem dumb enough not to notice that I am the foreign national. Lol. Just wanted to see what everyone else thought.
he needs a visa to canada?. Send him to the cic website with the link!..

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
canada1111 said:
I think that he does not need CIC website link. He is insearch of a HEART having LOVE for him.
Sorry I didn't read "LOVE" or "HEART" anywhere?

*prepares Troll Detector*