+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from TRU, rejected visa????? plz come forward

canigotocanada

May 24, 2012
hi has neone applied for pre mba and mba in TRU and has been granted or rejected visa...plz inform bout the scenarion...i was rejected the visa and want to know if i can reapply with possible home ties for the same TRU...
thanks

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canigotocanada said:
hi has neone applied for pre mba and mba in TRU and has been granted or rejected visa...plz inform bout the scenarion...i was rejected the visa and want to know if i can reapply with possible home ties for the same TRU...
thanks
I have been rejected twice, I am going to reapply in the second week of June.

Jd5

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

canigotocanada said:
thanks

What home ties you are talking about! What will you show! Money/Property/List of relatives/One SOP-showing your affection to your motherland/or what else.

Reason is simple and straight:- Change your course to something which looks more 'credible'. First, its a Pre-MBA and second, without a GMAT score (even when in Canada GMAT is required by 99 % of business schools). Dig more on this forum. There comes many warriors who applied second time either on same LOA, or one beautifully written SOP........but NOTHING happened.

H

HBK

@ canigotocanada,
I agree with jd5.It does not make any sense to apply without major change in your profile.

@champ.
This time which course you are going to pursue? do you have 3 year degree or 4 year? I mean total 15 year education or 16?

canigotocanada

May 24, 2012
ashok5584 said:
@ canigotocanada,
I agree with jd5.It does not make any sense to apply without major change in your profile.

@ champ.
This time which course you are going to pursue? do you have 3 year degree or 4 year? I mean total 15 year education or 16?
but the university people say they can talk to the specific case officer and ask for an explaination for rejection even with a above average profile like mine(b.tech 69% 4 year work experience nd ielts 7)...
does that bring ne change in the outcome or still its upto the discretion of the VO

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashok5584 said:
@ canigotocanada,

@ champ.
I have 3 years B.Com degree but I have written GMAT (590). I cannot get into straight MBA program as they require 16 years of education. So I have to go through the Pre MBA path and I am applying for Pre MBA at TRU.

H

HBK

champ1388 said:
I have 3 years B.Com degree but I have written GMAT (590). I cannot get into straight MBA program as they require 16 years of education. So I have to go through the Pre MBA path and I am applying for Pre MBA at TRU.
You got a good GMAt score. :D
yaar champ. this TRU pre-MBA seems doubtfull, because of credibility of University.

unfortunately you don't have 16 year education.
You can-
(1) Complete 1 year PG diploma in business in INDIA and apply again into direct MBA in above average university.
(2) Take PG course in canada. yaar atleast better than TRU pre-MBA (atleast i think so)

I am not sure about International MBA @ Trinity western university wheather they accepts 3 year degree or not. Also check out it.
however TWU is dam expensive (iMBA = 34000CAD tution only)

H

HBK

canigotocanada said:
but the university people say they can talk to the specific case officer and ask for an explaination for rejection even with a above average profile like mine(b.tech 69% 4 year work experience nd ielts 7)...
does that bring ne change in the outcome or still its upto the discretion of the VO
HI,
It will not make any difference because V.O. already gone through it.

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashok5584 said:
You got a good GMAt score. :D
yaar champ. this TRU pre-MBA seems doubtfull, because of credibility of University.

unfortunately you don't have 16 year education.
You can-
(1) Complete 1 year PG diploma in business in INDIA and apply again into direct MBA in above average university.
(2) Take PG course in canada. yaar atleast better than TRU pre-MBA (atleast i think so)

I am not sure about International MBA @ Trinity western university wheather they accepts 3 year degree or not. Also check out it.
however TWU is dam expensive (iMBA = 34000CAD tution only)
Thanx, Ashok. I will try it one more time, if I dont get the visa, I will do a post graduation course from India, rewrite GMAT, get close to 700 and then will apply in the top universities.
is TWU better then TRU?

Zain Ahmad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hey Champ how did you scored that much High Score 590 in GMAT.... For me its a Tough Nut to crack kindly guide if you can..... Please.... i have applied to TRU but confused regarding whether i would get a GMAT Waiver or they will put me in Pre-MBA Program.....

So really tensed these days......... !

ta08aap

Aug 20, 2012
Hello,

I have applied for Pre-MBA and I got a refusal letter on 20th Augusst.

Can you please share the reasons because of which your visa got rejected and what you planning to do further.

Regards

Zain Ahmad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear ta08aap,

What reasons they mentioned for Visa refusal ? Kindly share because i have to apply yet for Visa on the basis of Pre-MBA at TRU so if you can tell me your scenario .....

ta08aap

Aug 20, 2012
My name is ahmed.. :)

The have given me 2 reasons.

1- They were not satisfied enough that they I will leave Canada after my studies beacsue one or more reasons -previous studies, qualification, language abilities, level of establishment, other opportunities available in India or Canada

2- Sponsorship letter was missing.

What reasons did they gave you? And now when you planning to apply for the visa

Zain Ahmad

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for sharing your reasons..... i have yet to apply as i am waiting for my admission offer letter..... strange sort of reasons to give visa refusal.....

Confusion mounting at its peak now in my mind..... ahhhh !