Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Venemex said:
I believe a decision made is within In Porccess in the first page as it happens to me, and it means that AIP stage is done when they ask you to apply for CSQ, but anyway, Congratulations your are almost done! :)
Thanks Venemex for your opinion!

konstantinos

Feb 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2010
LANDED..........
12 MAY 2011
SssS said:
Yes it was pretty fast even to my surprise. But because the PR fee was not paid, when Montreal office sent me a letter about landing they first asked to pay and send the proof. Now I am waiting - since 14 March. So I suggest go pay the PR fee if you do not want to delay landing because other person received the same letter. I have no idea why we cannot pay this fee when landing.

Not only we have to go through MICC we cannot even pay PR fee when landing like other people.

Weird
Did you make the payment for the PR in the same way you made it for the application? Did you send it to Vegreville?
And I have another question. At the form of the full time MICC french course, there's a section for financial assistance. I am a little bit confused about that. I know I 'm not supposed to ask financial assistance (welfare)to the government becuase my spouse will have to pay back this money. Is that a case like this?

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
konstantinos said:
Did you make the payment for the PR in the same way you made it for the application? Did you send it to Vegreville?
And I have another question. At the form of the full time MICC french course, there's a section for financial assistance. I am a little bit confused about that. I know I 'm not supposed to ask financial assistance (welfare)to the government becuase my spouse will have to pay back this money. Is that a case like this?

No, I did not do the payment in the same way, eventhough it was one of the options - but since my case is finished, from Vegreville point of view, they advised me not to send it there. They enclosed bank payment sheet and return envelope so I paid at the bank and mailed proof in that envelope.

As for the french course, I had the same dilema so I did not apply for it just to be safe ;) I do not want them to come back with it later.

QCSunshine

Aug 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You could call the MICC and/or CIC to ask. If it is okay to take the financial aid, it would be great to know that, right? :)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
pamzzella said:
I recently applied inland from Quebec. I sent in my application on the 3rd of Sept. and it was received on the 8th.
I'm guessing in about 4 months I should get the sponsorship letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) which confirms that my husbands sponsorship was approved. I can then use this to apply for CSQ. Does anyone know how long that takes???
from what i saw in this forum CSQ is granted usually after 3 weeks that you sent the application to MICC.
In my case they received it today, so hopefully i should receive CSQ in 3 weeks . ask me again in a month and i ll keep you updated.
in your case probably in Mid May you will receive the letter to go on with MICC (in 2 months)

Good luck!

tita

Jun 8, 2010
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
MICC

hi! i need your help please, i did finally received my letter to continue with Micc and im cheking the aplication to fill, but i have a question, do i have to pay extra 253 dolars plus? i did pay all the fees with cic, i guess is different but i just want to make sure. the website is not working very well, thats why i cant view the checklist. thank you!

does anybody still want to meet for a coffe in montreal?

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you have to pay the extra 253 $. I went there to submit the application in person and paid the fee on the spot.

tita

Jun 8, 2010
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
thank you very much!

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guess what, CIC Montreal sent me today second notice to pay the PR fee to schedule the landing. I have paid it 14 March and sent it the same day. Today is April 1, I guess that it got lost somewhere in translation. I will go there in person and will not let them get rid of me so easily this time.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Re: MICC

does anybody still want to meet for a coffe in montreal?
[/quote]

I would accept but I'm 14 hour train ride from montreal....LOL....( still in quebec though)

tita

Jun 8, 2010
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
im sorry to hear that SssS but yeah go there in person, so if theres any misunderstanding you can fix it now. thanks for your advice too, i sent in person mi application for csq.

inlandappl no worries,i understand :) ce trop loin! :)

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And I am landing :)

April 11 is the day - just three days before my birthday :)

S

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
SssS said:
And I am landing :)

April 11 is the day - just three days before my birthday :)

S

Congratulations SssS!!!

One small or big question for you. when you sent your application package, did u send also the police certificates? I did (italian & Argentinian ones) I wonder if that is the reason why your application went faster than others? you also sent the fingerprints? I didn't because a call centre agent told me it was not necessary because i was sending the police certificates. when i had sent the application i still hadn't live in Canada for a full 6 months thats why i didn't send any canadian police certificates

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inlandappl said:
Congratulations SssS!!!

One small or big question for you. when you sent your application package, did u send also the police certificates? I did (italian & Argentinian ones) I wonder if that is the reason why your application went faster than others? you also sent the fingerprints? I didn't because a call centre agent told me it was not necessary because i was sending the police certificates. when i had sent the application i still hadn't live in Canada for a full 6 months thats why i didn't send any canadian police certificates
Thank you.

To answer your question - yes I did send them - Irish and UK (even though I understand it is not required). No finger prints sent. Honestly, I have no idea why my application went through so fast. Maybe, just maybe, because I am a lawyer and have also master of laws from UK. So being lawyer means you have to be snow white :) so I guess it could have helped.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
SssS said:
Thank you.

To answer your question - yes I did send them - Irish and UK (even though I understand it is not required). No finger prints sent. Honestly, I have no idea why my application went through so fast. Maybe, just maybe, because I am a lawyer and have also master of laws from UK. So being lawyer means you have to be snow white :) so I guess it could have helped.
ahah liked your answer. Thanks a lot!