+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from #Pakistan Apply on Express Entry system himself

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
i have a short score in EE Assesment around 435.
shal i consider applying any PNP? if yes which province?
do you have an active profile in the pool? Many PNP streams pick up profiles directly from EE pool. other than that i dont have much information about PNP but you can search thread related to that here.

Have you considered increasing score by going for masters or PG diploma?

Tjx95

Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys,

Hope your're doing great. I have some ambiguity regarding the Federal Skilled Worker program that I would like to eliminate. I checked my score for the aforementioned program and I score 73 out of 100. That said, do I still need to score high enough in CRS to meet the threshold in order to receive ITA? Isn't FSW score alone not enough to receive an ITA?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hey guys,

Hope your're doing great. I have some ambiguity regarding the Federal Skilled Worker program that I would like to eliminate. I checked my score for the aforementioned program and I score 73 out of 100. That said, do I still need to score high enough in CRS to meet the threshold in order to receive ITA? Isn't FSW score alone not enough to receive an ITA?
Correct. 73/100 ensures you qualify for FSW.

To get ITA you need a CRS score at or above the minimum in any given draw. There was a draw yesterday and the CRS minimum cutoff score was 466.

So if you had put your profile in the pool a week ago, you would have needed 466 or more CRS points to get an ITA.

NasirBanagash

Sep 23, 2019
AoA, I am a newbie to Canada Immigration... before I was interested in Australia immigration but their points system jumps to very high points now.

I calculated my CRS score without joboffer and province nomination my scrore is 340. My an IT professional.... do I have any chances to get Candian immigration?

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Nowadays thecutoff score is very high. 360 n above.
If ur 340 below then definetly look into provincial nomination
Try Saskatchewan, prince edward island.

Also try to find whatsapp groups
I found many thru this portal n they r very helpful

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
do you have an active profile in the pool? Many PNP streams pick up profiles directly from EE pool. other than that i dont have much information about PNP but you can search thread related to that here.

Have you considered increasing score by going for masters or PG diploma?
Not many.
Only ontario does that
For others u need to apply on their website

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I have a Nov 6h AOR so it has barely been a week. My hunch is that family applications take a longer time but a guy in one of the other threads said that is not entirely true. I suppose nobody can be sure but i reckon that it takes a longer time to process family applications. It also depends how many different places you have lived (i have lived in many).

I am in Phase VI, just next to Phase IV. She should go to the defence police station to get her police certificate. It is significantly easier to get from Karachi than it is to get from lahore. I didn't give a lahore PCC even though i studied there. The rule is that you should give PCCs for places where you have had a permanent address. So I have only permanently lived in Karachi, even though i went to study in lahore for 2 years.
No thats not true. Family or single.... process time is almost same

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hi guys iam new to this thread. I have recently submitted my EE profile with CRS 468 and im hoping to get an ITA anytime soon. However, I am a bit confused regarding PCC for my spouse as she used to live in another city before marriage. So do i need to get PCC from both cities or just the latest one would be fine?
Yes u need from both cities
Even if she lived in different places in same city, she needs POC from local thanas

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
I have sent my docs for ECA to WES and waiting now. My WES app shows 11th November as the due date for completion of evaluation. Do they comply with the dates they give? I have heard people saying that they pass the due dates. Any experiences?

Last edited:

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I have sent my docs for ECA to WES and waiting now. My WES app shows 11th November as the due date for completion of evaluation. Do they comply with the dates they give? I have heard people saying that they pass the due dates. Any experiences?

Also are there any active whatsapp groups that I can join?
Chk these forums. U will be able to find one inshaAllah

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hey I am from Pakistan , my wife was working as junior accountant in one company which is small printing company wHile Studying bachelor, but she was paid cash salary , how can I show her experience and what things are needed as there is no payslip for it , please it would be great help