App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Make sure you are not leaving any gaps, kindly don't miss any PCC, and your job experience letter should be mentioning your duties and responsibilities. My application has been rejected twice due to these 2 things, and Wallah he, it was wastage of time and money. So good luck and don't forget to double check your doucments before submitting.

Hi I am, also applying on my own. Can you give me your whatsapp so we can connect?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi MCassim,

I have applied for an ECA and the report is due by May 30th, 2018 and after that I will be making my express entry profile. Actually I have spent around 2.5 years in Sweden for my Master's Degree (2 yrs program) from Oct 2009 till early 2012. So I am also required to present PCC from Sweden as well. Right ? shall i request PCC from Swedish police now or wait till I get an ITA from them first ?
that should be the case however, consult senior members in this forum as i am not really sure about PCC from various countries

Last edited:

Beenish_j

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Apply for pcc now. If u dont go to sweden again ur pcc will be valid for entire life(or till you go their again)

salmanzahidi

Apr 13, 2018
Apply for pcc now. If u dont go to sweden again ur pcc will be valid for entire life(or till you go their again)
yeah actually I have already applied online and just received through an mail but the extract I received from them is confusing me. As per the extract, it is mentioned ' The Register contains no information regarding the above-named'. The extract is on official Swedish police dept cover letter.

I hope this is sufficient and correct PCC, if anyone from Sweden or Scandinavian country has already been issued PCC, please confirm.

hmtalal

Dec 3, 2017
Hi,
im waiting for my ECA. I am just confused as one of the consultants told me your chances are very low and only if you get a job offer from Canada.

I have 3+years experience.
masters degree
IELTS with CLB9
wife has 2 year diploma. (ECA not done yet)
as per CIC calculator im getting 447 score.
considering above should I apply via EE?

salmanzahidi

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,
im waiting for my ECA. I am just confused as one of the consultants told me your chances are very low and only if you get a job offer from Canada.

I have 3+years experience.
masters degree
IELTS with CLB9
wife has 2 year diploma. (ECA not done yet)
as per CIC calculator im getting 447 score.
considering above should I apply via EE?
First of all don't opt for any consultant. Apply on your own. Plenty of help here to get you through the process. Consultants will milk you for the money for just data entry which you can do it yourself.

Dude with 447, you will get an ITA very easily.Last draw cut off was 451 but it is expected to go down. Anyone above 441 and more has more than a decent chance to get an invitation in next few months. Either your consultant is an idiot or your CRS score is wrong.

hmtalal

Dec 3, 2017
First of all don't opt for any consultant. Apply on your own. Plenty of help here to get you through the process. Consultants will milk you for the money for just data entry which you can do it yourself.

Dude with 447, you will get an ITA very easily.Last draw cut off was 451 but it is expected to go down. Anyone above 441 and more has more than a decent chance to get an invitation in next few months. Either your consultant is an idiot or your CRS score is wrong.
thanks man! I've already sent my docs for ECA but not for my wife. Do I need to create a new profile for her ECA?

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Salam to All #Pakistani,

is anyone #pakistani here who applied himself on express entry system? kindly share your experience , i have read all requirments such as IELTS,ECA, and other factors like , age, education ,language proficiency etc .
your response is highly appreciated.
Yes. I did. All on my own.

It was a tedious experience. But the wait for PR is even more terrible than the actual process of applying.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Yes. I did. All on my own.

It was a tedious experience. But the wait for PR is even more terrible than the actual process of applying.
Agreed

Aug 2, 2018
can any one tell me what is ECA and how can i get score . i have done master degree in pakistan
The below process is what I went through for getting an ECA for my BBA, I think a masters would be similar. what matters is what WES asks as requirements, if they say send both bachelors and masters then do for both else do for your masters

1. if you have done inter (great for you) else if you have O/A levels get equivalency from IBCC.
2. get your degree "verified" by your uni, they will stamp the back of it with a verified stamp and date and sign it
3. fill out the super complex HEC form and get an appointment, I would suggest the regional HEC closest to your home, for me it was HEC office KHI. MAKE SURE YOU SELECT to get your original AND a few copies attested in the same appointment.
4. once submitted for attestation, create an account on WES Canada and feed your details. they will depending on your inter/ A level background they will ask for you to send attested copies in sealed envelopes.

5. after you pay for WES fee they will give you a reff number and a one page form, that you fill with your basic details.

6. the day you get your attested copes of your degree, ask the HEC staff to seal one copy, he/she will put it in an envelope, tape, stamp and sign the back. Add your one page WES reff and TCS both to the address they give.

7. the same needs to be done for inter certificates Or for A levels, google Cambridge certifying statement, fill that form and pay fee. they will directly send it to the WES address

8. wait for results, after they receive all requested docs they take 4-6 weeks, in the mean time you can create your EE profile and submit it, once you get ur ITA, add reff and scan of the report.

Good Luck.

Disclaimer:
I am a Pakistani, residing in UAE and applying completely on my own.