+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone from noc7216

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Am applying under noc 7216.Please help me regarding job responsibilities.How can i describe my duties like
•Ensure proper development of business in terms of clients, market processes and relationship management.
• Initiate procurement of additional equipment in line with business growth
• Implement controls to ensure collection of market receivables on a timely basis.
• Analyze competitors and market trends
• Monitor consumed workshop hours for equipment, machines and staff utilization records
• Supervise and implement strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between team members.
• Ensure that company capacities and market potential are utilised at the maximum
• Examine weekly management reports and profit protection plans.

Please advice.
thanks

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibu said:
I Am applying under noc 7216.Please help me regarding job responsibilities.How can i describe my duties like
•Ensure proper development of business in terms of clients, market processes and relationship management.
• Initiate procurement of additional equipment in line with business growth
• Implement controls to ensure collection of market receivables on a timely basis.
• Analyze competitors and market trends
• Monitor consumed workshop hours for equipment, machines and staff utilization records
• Supervise and implement strategies for building team effectiveness by promoting a spirit of cooperation between team members.
• Ensure that company capacities and market potential are utilised at the maximum
• Examine weekly management reports and profit protection plans.

Please advice.
thanks
Is this your work experience job descriptions? In my personal opinion, I don't see any similarities in the NOC 7216 Main Duties.

Main duties NOC 7216

Contractors and supervisors in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:

•Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who repair and maintain aircraft, railway locomotives and cars, industrial machinery and equipment, construction and other heavy equipment, textile equipment, printing machines, heating equipment and furnaces, transformers and other electrical equipment, motor vehicles, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment, electric appliances and other equipment, such as motorcycles, outboard motors and snowmobiles.
•Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
•Requisition materials and supplies
•Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
•Train or arrange for training of workers
•Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
•Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are observed
•Prepare production and other reports
•May manage the operations of own company
•May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.

What industry your company involved with (e.g. aircraft, printing, appliance, heavy equipment. railways, etc.)?

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giogenre said:
Is this your work experience job descriptions? In my personal opinion, I don't see any similarities in the NOC 7216 Main Duties.

Main duties NOC 7216

Contractors and supervisors in this unit group perform some or all of the following duties:

•Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who repair and maintain aircraft, railway locomotives and cars, industrial machinery and equipment, construction and other heavy equipment, textile equipment, printing machines, heating equipment and furnaces, transformers and other electrical equipment, motor vehicles, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment, electric appliances and other equipment, such as motorcycles, outboard motors and snowmobiles.
•Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
•Requisition materials and supplies
•Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
•Train or arrange for training of workers
•Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
•Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are observed
•Prepare production and other reports
•May manage the operations of own company
•May also supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, helpers and labourers.

What industry your company involved with (e.g. aircraft, printing, appliance, heavy equipment. railways, etc.)?
thanks for rely. It should be very helpful for me.God bless you.+1 for you. thanks again.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibu said:
thanks for rely. It should be very helpful for me.God bless you.+1 for you. thanks again.
Just a reminder, don't copy word for word the main duties enumerated in the CIC NOC 7216. There were applicants that have done this and their application was outrightly rejected because of it. The best way is to assess your true job description and if you feel your work experience is somewhat similar to the listed even about 70-80% of it, then by all means... proceed. Make sure also that you can get the Certificate of Employment from your company mentioning these job descriptions, salary, dates, etc. :D

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerb said:
Hi i am sameer i have also applied in 7216 u can call me 9873673783
Dear Sameer

welcome. You can join the
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicant-received-per-in-febmarchlets-connect-here-t99199.0.html thread for your all querries Anyways i think your VO is ND? Please share your timelines. thanks

gillian

Sep 12, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there. Im gillian from the philippines. Me and my husband are planning to apply this july when the cap resets. Hope you guys can enlighten me on some things. We own a car shop here since 2003(car aircon,mechanical,painting,accessories,bodyworks and we sell cars also). I was wondering if i can apply under 7216 since it includes mechanic trades including automotives. Il be the principal since i handle most of the operations of the shop and my husband handles the accessories and buy and sell business. Also i am a business graduate. Will i qualify? Also most of the jd matches what i do in the shop. I just dont have a trade certificate which is one of the qualifications listed. Thanks in advance.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
gillian said:
Hi there. Im gillian from the philippines. Me and my husband are planning to apply this july when the cap resets. Hope you guys can enlighten me on some things. We own a car shop here since 2003(car aircon,mechanical,painting,accessories,bodyworks and we sell cars also). I was wondering if i can apply under 7216 since it includes mechanic trades including automotives. Il be the principal since i handle most of the operations of the shop and my husband handles the accessories and buy and sell business. Also i am a business graduate. Will i qualify? Also most of the jd matches what i do in the shop. I just dont have a trade certificate which is one of the qualifications listed. Thanks in advance.
yes u can apply.

gillian

Sep 12, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerb said:
yes u can apply.
Thanks so much for the reply. Im scheduled to take the ielts this june 30. I just hope i still have time before it will reach the cap. Thanks

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
sameerb said:
yes u can apply.
Hi Sameer
I'm also under the Noc7216 category could you guide me with few things related to the documentation. thanks