+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from India who has successful UK PCC ?

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
I got my PCC from UK and I reside in India. It took 20 days for the entire process, including the delivery of mail to my home in India. If you any one here has doubts, please let me know
Hi,
i wanted to know which pages of the passport did you scan and send with your application? Do we have to send them the pages which contain visa and entry/exit stamps or just the personal information pages?

Oct 30, 2019
Hi,
i wanted to know which pages of the passport did you scan and send with your application? Do we have to send them the pages which contain visa and entry/exit stamps or just the personal information pages?
Not needed in my opinion. Just the first and last page, just like how you submit anywhere else. nowhere does it mention that we need stamp pages. Just the normal will do. I submitted just that

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
Not needed in my opinion. Just the first and last page, just like how you submit anywhere else. nowhere does it mention that we need stamp pages. Just the normal will do. I submitted just that
Yes, that's correct that they don't mention the words stamped pages anywhere, however they do mention the words extension pages. Hence I thought that would mean the stamped pages... Thanks for your reply.

kaashi14

Star Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hi, what if my passport used for the UK travel has expired and I have a new one now. So I send the scanned copies of the new passport?
@BA_LEE