+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone ever had experience of Incomplete form submission! (Urgent)!

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hi,

Anyone of you have experienced or heard someone submitting an incomplete form (missing information) by mistake to the embassy for study visa. I am stuck in a weird situation and doesn't seem to get any comments on this. The problem is I have submitted my study visa application and all the documents are present except only in Family Form there is a few missing information that I missed by mistake.

I contacted my regional embassy by email and they asked me for my details etc. I haven't heard from them since then (2-3 days).

My question is do incomplete forms or missing documents etc cause a huge delay? As in, I just forgot to write present address of my family in the form. Can this cost me a huge delay? One of my fears is that I will receive my whole package package and they will ask me to resubmit with complete information and my file will go back the queue again.

Please guys shed some light on my problem!

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
I don't know about your case in particular but generally incomplete forms cause delays

Quote:
“Sometimes, applicants don't fill out their applications in full—or they send applications that are missing some of the documents we need.”
“Others forget to sign their forms. In all of these cases, we have to return the applications without processing them.”
“Unfortunately, this means that valuable time is lost while applicants resubmit their applications to us and wait for them to be processed.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp

bazinga07

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Damn! This sucks :/.. Just wish and pray this little piece of missing information doesn't cost me much :S