+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone asked to provide Travel History "IMM5562E" document after eAOR?

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
mid-MAY up to now, still bcna
My BG check is now IP2(We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information).

I had put in a case specific enquiry yesterday asking about the status and had also sent email to cook Nova Scotia email address, may be that triggered them to look into my application.

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
My BG check is now IP2(We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information).

I had put in a case specific enquiry yesterday asking about the status and had also sent email to cook Nova Scotia email address, may be that triggered them to look into my application.
It just turned to IP2? Hey really good to hear that , Gives me some hope, because our timelines are really close. My note is still not ready, But today my additional document just turn to not needed.

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
It just turned to IP2? Hey really good to hear that , Gives me some hope, because our timelines are really close. My note is still not ready, But today my additional document just turn to not needed.
Great, I guess yours will also be updated to IP2 soon. What was your AOR date?

pinkysingha

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got the same enquiry to submit Form IMM5562E. The only thing that is written on the letter is the following in exact words:

"Travel History Info Form: Please use the following link to provide details of your travel history, include day, month, year as well as duration of time."
(The link takes you to download IMM5562E form)

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by May 18, 2017.

I also checked on the information "i" icon next to additional documents as well as where it asks you to upload and it just mentions some general guidelines, nothing specific to my application.

Can you guys please tell me if this is good or bad thing ? If I already filled this information in the profile, why are they asking for this form ?

Regards,

Hi Swapnil1984,

I have also received a request to submit the IMM5562E form. Can you please let me know where should i submit the form?

Regards
pinkysingha

pinkysingha

Sep 30, 2017
I was asked to provide IMM5562 too, but not the visa thing.

Check the request letter in your inbox. I think you only need to follow the instructions mentioned in this letter. The placebolder gives very general instructions that don't apply to all cases. My placeholder said "letter of explanation" even tho the visa officer wanted Travel History. I just uploaded IMM5562 there and my application was approved. You can see how unreliable the descriptions on upload page are. As long as visa officer gets what he/she asked for , you're good. However if you want to play safe, you can upload all the visas and stamps along with travel history. It doesn't hurt to do so :)

Hi Miuonpak,

I have also received a request to submit the IMM5562E form. Can you please let me know where should i submit the form?

Regards
pinkysingha

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi Miuonpak,

Regards
pinkysingha
Hello,

I have also received this request. Please where are we to upload the form? I had already provided the info in my form before submission.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got the same enquiry to submit Form IMM5562E. The only thing that is written on the letter is the following in exact words:

"Travel History Info Form: Please use the following link to provide details of your travel history, include day, month, year as well as duration of time."
(The link takes you to download IMM5562E form)

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by May 18, 2017.

I also checked on the information "i" icon next to additional documents as well as where it asks you to upload and it just mentions some general guidelines, nothing specific to my application.

Can you guys please tell me if this is good or bad thing ? If I already filled this information in the profile, why are they asking for this form ?

Regards,
Hi @swapnil1984 please how did you progress with this? I have just received a letter like this. I don't know where to upload the documents. Please can you respond. Thank you.

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I just received a request to submit the IMM5562E form but for my spouse only. Looking at the form its confusing cause it states the principal applicant must fill this form even though the travel history required is just that of my spouse. Seems like a silly question but i don't want to make a mistake. Do i fill my spouse details only? or i have to include my travel history again as well

thanks