+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying from Manila for Sept 2010 intake?

ckchan

Mar 23, 2010
hello babycakes!!

good to see you here, I'm still waiting for the Offer Letter from Sheridan to confirm it. How about you? Thanks! :)

babycakes

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Where are you applying from?

I already have my Letter of Acceptance. I am just waiting for my sponsor to send her documents.

ckchan

Mar 23, 2010
From Manila too!

They sent my Letter of Offer to be confirmed electronically, they said I can print it out and submit it to the embassy. Is it okay to print out a copy of a relative's citizenship card since I plan to stay with relatives in Ontario? By the way, any idea what a study plan is? Thanks!

babycakes

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Yeah your relative can just email the documents to you and then you can print them and send to the embassy. That was what I did when I applied for Visitor Visa and it was granted.

Personal Study Plan.. Hmmm there was someone on this thread who mentioned how to properly make it, just search for it. I havent started creating mine yet.

You have YM id? Let's chat.

aleurre

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-09-2018
Doc's Request.
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
IELTS Request
05-09-2018
File Transfer...
11-10-2018
Med's Request
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Hi. Can I join this thread?
I am also admitted in a University in Ontario for September 2010 and I need some input. I plan to file my application for study permit on May 2. Do you happen to know anything about the proof of fund? I do not have money personally. Oh well, I have very few. But I have scholarship, grant and teaching assistantship to cover my expenses for school including living expenses. I also have a friend who will sponsor me. She's got assests and a steady source of income but not money amounting to more than CAN5k. Do you think this will suffice as a proof of fund?

ab.gov.ca

Apr 10, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One thing I am thinking about you guys is that why you all are moving to University of Ontario? Apply to any university in Alberta and get provincial nomination and then become permamnent resident along with degree.

uglydoll

Jun 4, 2010
hello guys, any updates on your application? i got accepted for the fall intake but have not submitted my application yet...

would you be kind enough to enumerate any documents you have submitted that were not explicitly stated @ the cic website?

thanks a lot! appreciate it :)