+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying from London Visa office?

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, am applying from London. I submitted on August 9. No update since.
Thanks Rowlins, for your quick response. Have you done you Biometrics? My nephew has done Biometrics and booked appointment for Medicals as his program is linked to health.

My nephew is right behind you, let see how it goes. Is your classes start date January? My nephew classes start date is January and he just submitted in October. Hmmmmm he might not start classes on that said date.

Rita

Rowlins

Jul 19, 2019
Biometrics is still valid from a previous application. If you have been a UK resisdent for more than 6 months I don’t think you will need to do medicals cos I have not been invited for that. My start date is January too. Fingers crossed

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Biometrics is still valid from a previous application. If you have been a UK resisdent for more than 6 months I don’t think you will need to do medicals cos I have not been invited for that. My start date is January too. Fingers crossed
My nephew applied Oct 20th, so we are right behind you. Is there any updates from your end? Just hoping you people will be on time for the school Term.

He also did upfront medicals , even though he is not suppose to do it as per his country of residence. But his program actually requires it. My question is, is the visa office going to process the medicals?

Thanks

Rita

MinaaySangha

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations! I'm assuming this is for a visitor visa? Has he done his biometrics before? I've been waiting to hear anything back from London for my mums super visa :(

harpreet8

Aug 24, 2023
Congratulations! I'm assuming this is for a visitor visa? Has he done his biometrics before? I've been waiting to hear anything back from London for my mums super visa :(
Hi, when did you apply? I’m wanting to apply for a super visa too but London office shows no processing time.

UK office seems a lot slower than others, current processing time for a normal visa is over 400 days too.

MinaaySangha

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Hi,

I applied for my mums supervisa in July 2023 and still have not heard anything back :( like you said - no processing time either.

Good luck and please keep me posted if you know of any new information!

harpreet8

Aug 24, 2023
Hi,

I applied for my mums supervisa in July 2023 and still have not heard anything back :( like you said - no processing time either.

Good luck and please keep me posted if you know of any new information!
Thanks, I just asked my local MP what the timeframe is for processing from the UK. If I get a reply I will let you know!

If you’re in Canada you could ask your MP to request notes on the file, then you can see how far along your application is and kind of get an idea on timelines.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks, I just asked my local MP what the timeframe is for processing from the UK. If I get a reply I will let you know!

If you’re in Canada you could ask your MP to request notes on the file, then you can see how far along your application is and kind of get an idea on timelines.
Post under visitor sections. This section is for international students.