12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Why don't you write your question?

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
Thats a good idea. I am getting some documents translated by an office called talal abu ghazaleh. I have requested that they provide an affidavit with the translation. I am now confused as to whether this has to be notorized by a notary public or not.

Kotozabra

Nov 16, 2016
Thats a good idea. I am getting some documents translated by an office called talal abu ghazaleh. I have requested that they provide an affidavit with the translation. I am now confused as to whether this has to be notorized by a notary public or not.
I ordered a translation there without a notary. It should be enough

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I think from our middle east countries affidavit is not common. Doesnt make sense because affidavits are in arabic, so that means you need to translate it and so on like the chicken and egg story lol.
Recognised translation offices, with a stamp after that from chamber of commerce and ministry of foreign affairs is good enough from where i am applying.
Just a small advice, make sure they write ( this is a true translation of the attached document) and to include black and white true copy of the original document in the translation. Canadian agencies insist on those 2 things. Medical council of canada rejected my degree translation because they didnt write that line.
Good luck

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
I think from our middle east countries affidavit is not common. Doesnt make sense because affidavits are in arabic, so that means you need to translate it and so on like the chicken and egg story lol.
Recognised translation offices, with a stamp after that from chamber of commerce and ministry of foreign affairs is good enough from where i am applying.
Just a small advice, make sure they write ( this is a true translation of the attached document) and to include black and white true copy of the original document in the translation. Canadian agencies insist on those 2 things. Medical council of canada rejected my degree translation because they didnt write that line.
Good luck
Thanks for that advise. The thing is i have no problem with the affidavit or the translation itself. Its now the certified copy. I have to have some stamps translated from my passport. Is that a requirement at this stage?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for that advise. The thing is i have no problem with the affidavit or the translation itself. Its now the certified copy. I have to have some stamps translated from my passport. Is that a requirement at this stage?
I have never seen anyone translating passport stamps. But, if you did translate them to support your travel history then that would be good in my opinion.
Now for certified copies, for the one that goes attached with a translation its enough to have the translator stamp on it. For any other document if you needed a certified copy, you can get a lawyer to write ( this is a true copy of the original document), and get him to write his name, then attorney at law, then his phone number, sign and stamp next to the signature and a stamp covering partial the edge of the document on the paper.
Hope that helps