+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone apply for Study permit at CHC, London...for Jan 2012 intake

y.milani

Dec 23, 2011
hi all
Has any one got visa for Jan intake ? I have applied on 17th of Nov and hasn't received a reply yet !

sammaclovin

Nov 29, 2011
Hi.. i applied on 14 dec 2011 and got visa on 2nd of feb from CHC london..... got approved after re-applying second time...

neverz

Feb 8, 2012
guyz me as well preparing to apply for may intake from here UK so please do let me know if you thing any informative or important thing for visa application thx

neverz

Feb 8, 2012
yAR CAN YOU TELL ME WHATS THE PROCEDURE OR HOW DID YOU SUBMIT COZ ME AS WELL PLANING TO SUBMIT NEXT WEEK FROM LONDON PLEASE TELL ME

hammad86

Mar 9, 2012
sammaclovin

can you tell me how did you make your case better second time . I am also applying second time and first time reasons were un logical though everything was arrite . Can you please guide me :(

hammad86

Mar 9, 2012
sammaclovin

my reasons were same like you brother , really tensed how to make it better . Need your guidance could you please PM me ?

meenum

May 25, 2012
Hello,
I have a query about bank statement.If someone is applying from UK for a Canadian student visa with a different nationality ie Pakistani is it necessary to show funds in UK?or will Pakistani bank statements be sufficient as well?
I am a bit worried as i have read this on CIC website.

" What is acceptable evidence of funds in support of my study permit application?
Proof of funds can be in the form of your bank statements or your parents’ bank statements accompanied by a letter from your parent(s) confirming that they will be financially responsible for you. All funds must be in an account in Canada or in the country of your current residence. Funds located in off-shore accounts are not acceptable as proof of funds. General letters of reference from banks are not sufficient. For more details, refer to the CIC page on Proof of Financial Support. "