+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone applied in June?

Mimi Kenneth

Jun 7, 2017
Yes submitted at vfs Harare, Zimbabwe on the 1st of June.Now its processing at Pretoria office but l also cannot link my application to the CIC so that l can check notifications and all. But l sent out a webform asking for help with that but l doubt they will get back to me because the say if your Application is still within the right processing times then they will not answer any inquiry so l really don't know how to also get assistance with that. But if l have a breakthrough l will definitely share it here.

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hi Mohit,

I will be applying by the end of this month(that is because I will most probably be getting my approval from Quebec province by then). I just finished applying for CAQ (there is a seperate application for Quebec province).
I have a question for you and anybody else who might have info regarding it.

Do we have to submit a separate form or is there like a seperate procedure to be able to work part-time while pursuing studies (20 hours per week)? Or just applying for a student visa will be sufficient for it?

Appreciate a response.

Thanks

Last edited:

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Friends

I am applying online and uploaded all the document and want to submit application and pay the fees but I dont see any "submit" button,

Can anyone please help me about the situation or what i am mistaking?

i think i am making some mistake but unable to figure out why i dont get SUBMIT button

one more thing is when i check or download the uploaded IMM 1294 or 5257 form and then download it to check , i find them BlanK / unfilled

so strange,

Will anyone please help me here what mistake i am making ?

Thanks
EXD

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Friends

I am applying online and uploaded all the document and want to submit application and pay the fees but I dont see any "submit" button,

Can anyone please help me about the situation or what i am mistaking?

i think i am making some mistake but unable to figure out why i dont get SUBMIT button

one more thing is when i check or download the uploaded IMM 1294 or 5257 form and then download it to check , i find them BlanK / unfilled

so strange,

Will anyone please help me here what mistake i am making ?

Thanks
EXD
here is the image link

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Same I was faced but there is solution
When you entering the information, in personal section where

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I have listed steps to link your Application to CIC Online

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Work Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) In Details of intended work in Canada info, Select Open (initial application or extension) for What type of work permit are you applying for?
(10) Select applicant's Current country of residence (For example, if your spouse currently living in India, Please select India)
(11) Select Current marital Status
(12) Next select Spouse or common-low partner of a skilled worker if Applicant's Spouse on Open Work Permit or PGWP in Canada Or Select Spouse or common-low partner of a foreign student if Applicant's Spouse on Study permit
(13) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(14) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(15) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I hope this information will help you...!!!

In case of any doubts Please drop comments below.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hi all, I applied on 9th June at Chandigarh VFS. Can't link my application online. It is showing No Records Found

(1) Go to Cic.gc.ca and select my application and status of my application
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

I tried this. This was posted in this forum which helped me link my application

Try this solution