+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied from Delhi VFS - Student visa

sandhepp

Mar 6, 2017
Hi, I have applied from VFS Delhi on the Feb 23rd and linked my application to CIC too but the status has not changed, all it says is that its is progress and the medical test has been passed. Is anyone else who have applied and any ETA for Visa.?

ivisharora

Feb 14, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
April
sandhepp said:
Hi, I have applied from VFS Delhi on the Feb 23rd and linked my application to CIC too but the status has not changed, all it says is that its is progress and the medical test has been passed. Is anyone else who have applied and any ETA for Visa.?
Yes, applied on 28th feb. And it approved today and dipatched from visa office. Offline paper based application. University.

sandhepp

Mar 6, 2017
you applied in November 2016, which is more than 6 weeks. Did you write an email to them for an update ?

and someone applied on 28th Feb 2017 and got it approved in less than 9 days.. This process is so complicated. :(

Rajatkhurrana

Jan 4, 2017
sandhepp said:
you applied in November 2016, which is more than 6 weeks. Did you write an email to them for an update ?

and someone applied on 28th Feb 2017 and got it approved in less than 9 days.. This process is so complicated. :(
Already wrote them a mail, they told me that my application will take more time, moreover they will contact me when my application will be ready for next step

parasth

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Bro even I applied on 23rd feb... and got my visa within a week... be patient man you'll get it.

sandhepp

Mar 6, 2017
Rajatkhurrana said:
did u applied earlier or got refused
?
You will not believe, I just received an email today from CIC asking the same information.However, I never applied before.... "Specifically, I have concerns that you did not answer all questions truthfully as required by 16 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act – ‘Have you been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country." I have 30 days to respond to them.