+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Good day sa lahat. Magtatanong lang sana ako kung may nag aaral na ngayon sa Quebec? Thank you!

Joeyboy90

Feb 27, 2018
Bangkok Thailand
Category........
Good day,
I would like to ask, anu ang advantage natin pag sa sds tyo mag apply ng SV. At kailngan ba ng mga documents like present work cert, payslip, sss statements. Kasi currently employed ako. sa previous work ko hndi ko nahulugan ang sss kasi di kinakltas sa payslip at hndi declared na employed ako sa sss, voluntary contribution cya. iquestion kaya ng immigration un?

thank you in advance
They wont ask for that but you may include it po as your supporting docs.. also, no need na ang sss. :) good luck po!

Joeyboy90

Feb 27, 2018
Bangkok Thailand
Category........
Ask ko lang may na approved po dito na hepa B positive siya, kasi plan ko mag apply diz MAY sa Red River Colleges hope may makasagot ng tanong ko. And if malaman sa medical niya na positive siya sa Hepa B mabilis ba nila nirereject yung application thanks
Hello po.. according to IOM

“Do not conceal medical conditions. The absolute majority of medical conditions are admissible in Canada, though some may require additional tests”

Hope this help. Good luck.. ☝

atalanta83

Jun 13, 2018
Good day to all,
I am applying for sv and ill be bringing my spouse. OWP ang magiging visa ng spouse ko. nag upfront medical narin cya. my spouse worked abroad nuong 2000. pero for the past 10years ndito na cya sa pinas. does he still need to get police clearnce from the conutry he worked kht more than 10years na?

And also anu po ang pinakamain requirements for sv? meron na ako ielts, at gic at LOA.

tia

angelpoise

Mar 30, 2018
Hi! Im new sa thread po na ito..

I have just submitted my application for SP last week.. anyone here currently studying sa Bow Valley College or planning to study there?

Thanks and God bless to all
Hi,
Just sumitted my application last may, nareceive nla ng may31.. still wla pa rin update.. same school, BVC, august 30 intake..

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
hi all
can anyone give me a hint kng paany gagawa ng study plan. thank you
Study plan is the pass or fail of the application.
You must answer atleast these questions on your SOP.
Include information about your past education and current employment and why you want to study in Canada, why you choose that school, why you choose that program rather than a program in your countries and future plan upon graduating the said program

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Good day to all,
I am applying for sv and ill be bringing my spouse. OWP ang magiging visa ng spouse ko. nag upfront medical narin cya. my spouse worked abroad nuong 2000. pero for the past 10years ndito na cya sa pinas. does he still need to get police clearnce from the conutry he worked kht more than 10years na?

And also anu po ang pinakamain requirements for sv? meron na ako ielts, at gic at LOA.

tia
If you live in a country for for more than 6 months cumulative from 18 years old and up then you need a police clearance for that. Doesn't matter if its 10 years ago. Its the age you become an adult.

Here are the checklist for SP: Canada checklist + PH checklist

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5483e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5836E.pdf

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006

atalanta83

Jun 13, 2018
If you live in a country for for more than 6 months cumulative from 18 years old and up then you need a police clearance for that. Doesn't matter if its 10 years ago. Its the age you become an adult.

Here are the checklist for SP: Canada checklist + PH checklist

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5483e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5836E.pdf
my spouse worked in saudi but upon checking it states that saudionly provides certificate or pcc if they have a current legal residence permit.

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
my spouse worked in saudi but upon checking it states that saudionly provides certificate or pcc if they have a current legal residence permit.
If from Saudi you dont have to present a police clearance. Please refer to this link.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
the consultancy firm is in toronto. but i am here in the philippines.
Im an immigration consultancy firm here in the Philippines.
If you are here in PH your visa will be processed in PH. Estimated processing time right now is 6 weeks.