+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody still having "Processing Update" status after submitting profile

Apr 25, 2019
I have submitted my express entry application on April 24, 2019 but still it showing " "Processing Submission". It's been more than 24 hour but its not updated like submitted or not eligible. Does anyone know how much time it takes to update the status?
"

MANI_2402

Apr 27, 2019
HI Sanjay,

I am facing the same issue since 25th April. Its showing 'processing update'. I have been told it takes 24 hours. But we are way beyond that timeline.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Same to me. Updated profile with new IELTS score for 2 days and still “processing”. So frustrated.

MANI_2402

Apr 27, 2019
IRCC website is down with some issues. They have updated in their Twitter handle.

I guess its going to take some time.

duths

Apr 28, 2019
Sa
I have submitted my express entry application on April 24, 2019 but still it showing " "Processing Submission". It's been more than 24 hour but its not updated like submitted or not eligible. Does anyone know how much time it takes to update the status?
"
Same with me here too. Has your profile been updated?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I reported technical problem and till now no change. Still processing update status.

Really don’t understand what they are doing with the system.

superNova9

Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone been able to reach IRCC via the Canadian local number 1-888-242-2100 and receive a direct response from them?

Also, if it is still in processing update, would the application still be in the pool? Any information would be highly appreciated.

Sami1990

May 7, 2019
I've updated my profile to get Canadian education points on April 25, 2019. Still, now I am just seeing "processing update" status on my profile. I cannot even click anywhere and go inside my profile. It has been more than 15 days. I am a little worried now. Does anyone have the same issue as mine?
Now, I can't even delete this application to create new one, I've contacted CIC 3 times, and just they told me to file a technical problem, I did that 4 times, after a week or so, they replied by a generic email to verify my browser, delete my chach, and log out and login again.

It would be ok to create a new CIC account, and that time I'll have 2 EE profile placed in the pool? Please advise?

superNova9

Dec 12, 2018
@Sami1990 Attempting to create a new application would result in telling that you already have an existing application. So, the order of sequence would require you to withdraw your previous application before creating a new one. But the catch 22 is you cannot withdraw the previous application as those links seem to have gone when it is in 'Processing Update' phase. Please do let me know if you or anyone else can find a workaround for this.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
My situation remains unchanged though there was a message from CIC acknowledging my technical problem. Anyone got any news on this?

maniv2402

May 27, 2018
I resolved the problem by creating new profile. The score updated almost immediately.

I have come to know from some sources that this can be done, and most people who faced the issue followed the same path.

If your old profile gets updated in the future, you can withdraw the new one or vice versa according to your preference.

However, there is an option to revoke the old gckey soon after you login, on the right hand side.

I believe it comes on the terms and conditions page.

All the best brother.

Reactions: Twee