+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody gone for re-write their citizenship test ????

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
I had my rewrite citizenship test.on Auguest 2013. After passing my test sucessfully the lady from immigration office told me congrulation you passed and wait for your ceremony oath date 1-3 months , but still i havent got my oath date, i called cic call centre agent.told me you have to wait till next year around June 2014 or maybe before you will get your ceremony date . I dont know what is going on. They have not told me this during my test . Guys what do you think about my case ??? Come up with your good experiences and ideas and your advises .

christy198112

Mar 30, 2012
Hi,

Can you tell us your timeline? I just rewrite the test on october 10, and my case is not routine. So I hope to get the oath date soon!

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like Christy said,

what's your timeline and local office. Also I am not trying to scare you, but my friend got an RQ one month after the test (he passed btw). Hope you're in luck. But don't keep calling the CIC agents. It has only been 2 months. Wait till the mid or close to the end of November. And check your ecas status every 2 to 3 days so you don't miss the Oath ceremony. And, very important note, NEVER EVER postpone the oath ceremony (even if you are travelling, just cancel it or reschedule). I heard of you do postpone the percentage of getting an RQ sky rockets.

Good luck 8)

Rahimi said:
I had my rewrite citizenship test.on Auguest 2013. After passing my test sucessfully the lady from immigration office told me congrulation you passed and wait for your ceremony oath date 1-3 months , but still i havent got my oath date, i called cic call centre agent.told me you have to wait till next year around June 2014 or maybe before you will get your ceremony date . I dont know what is going on. They have not told me this during my test . Guys what do you think about my case ??? Come up with your good experiences and ideas and your advises .