+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYBODY FLYING KLM ON 9th DEC TO TORONTO FROM DELHI

meet sehgal

Oct 21, 2013
vickyindia said:
ANYBODY FLYING KLM ON 9th DEC TO TORONTO FROM DELHI !! please reply and lets catch up
when u got visa approved did u recieved any mail or msg of visa approval other than passport dispatch msg on mobile?
plzz reply
thanx

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
vickyindia said:
ANYBODY FLYING KLM ON 9th DEC TO TORONTO FROM DELHI !! please reply and lets catch up
Is this a direct flight from Delhi? More than 20 hrs? How do you manage? I am also in the same situation.....my second flight ....from Hong Kong to Toronto is about 15 hrs. Planning to cancel and book somewhere else. I am worried about probs caused by sitting for a long time...I know we should keep walking now and then, still not sure what to do....

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellolondon said:
Is this a direct flight from Delhi? More than 20 hrs? How do you manage? I am also in the same situation.....my second flight ....from Hong Kong to Toronto is about 15 hrs. Planning to cancel and book somewhere else. I am worried about probs caused by sitting for a long time...I know we should keep walking now and then, still not sure what to do....
Buddy its not as bad as it sounds or you are making it sound. I am a frequent flyer...It is what it is....if you are studying in canada one flight wont cause you much problem unless you have a medical condition.
Also, check the fares, baggage requirement, lay over times for your flights...this is more important than the length of the flight. If you have already booked on a good fare, then why do you wanna change it just coz its 15 hour flight.
if its really that big an issue - try india - london - toronto or india - amsterdam - toronto.

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
vermanaman said:
Buddy its not as bad as it sounds or you are making it sound. I am a frequent flyer...It is what it is....if you are studying in canada one flight wont cause you much problem unless you have a medical condition.
Also, check the fares, baggage requirement, lay over times for your flights...this is more important than the length of the flight. If you have already booked on a good fare, then why do you wanna change it just coz its 15 hour flight.
if its really that big an issue - try india - london - toronto or india - amsterdam - toronto.
May be you are right....but for the length, other aspects seem to be ok. I had in fact booked via Abu Dhabi, London but my travel agent made me cancel that flight telling that I require a transit visa for London, though I am not convinced with that. The layover time in London was just 2 hrs 40 mins. Here, apart from the 15 hr journey time, I have a layover of 7 hrs 15 mins in Hong Kong. Anyways, having booked, I will stick to this.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its been a year i travelled via london - no transit visa for me...but dont know if rules have changed.
You can check with UK Border Agency if you like to change.