+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody can answer my question? Advance medical is BAD?

sportsboy

Nov 11, 2010
Question #1

I did my advance medicals 1.5 months back and DMP sent the result accross...My file has been recently moved to Detroit...out of curiosity, I asked VO whether they received my Medical. I received this answer today.

"Records indicate that this office sent correspondence to you first week of October. In this correspondence was immigration medical forms and instructions. We have no record of any visa office having issued you immigration medical forms and do not have immigration medical results for you as of this date. "

I enquired my VO today and officer asked me "Sir, advise please which VO issued your medical". I am so tensed. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My lawyer still did not get any communication like this to have medical forms, I am lost. Do you know what is the Ottowa email address, I should check my medicals? How come My lawyer did not receive any Medical forms till now?

Question #2

My employer has filed WP extension for me and against any PR application. If my PPR and issue of TWP coincide by any chance, whether my TWP can be rejected? I am planning to do "Official" landing latter this year and want to stick to my existing employer for some reason and don't want him to get informed about this. Is it the case if I don't do landing, due to dual intent, it won't affect my TWP issuance? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Would be grateful if you can answer these questions. Thanks a billion.