+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any UAE CITIZEN applied for Student Visa

BinA

Dec 27, 2011
Hello everyone

just wondering if there is any UAE national applied for a student visa recently, and got it or still waiting !?

i applied on the 5th of Dec. 22 days ago ... no reply yet, my first class on the 3rd of Jan, a week from today and i am wondering if it would take longer than this and might force me to miss classes !?

back in 2002 when i applied for a student visa, it took'em 2-3 days to reply and receive the visa !?
So am just wondering if ANY UAE CITIZEN on here would share some info with me on how long it took to get the visa or how long they've been waiting for it !?

taha.rizvi01

Dec 10, 2011
hellooo bina i jus want to ask that r u a pakistani or indian??n u hv applied for which course in which university for which prog??

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
Hi, as per the CIC website it takes 8 weeks to get a student visa from the UAE (I am assuming you applied in Abu Dhabi), sadly it looks like it will take longer than Jan 3rd.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

I don't think you will have any problem getting a student visa, since you are an Emrati Citizen and the UAE is a very rich country, No UAE citizen has any incentive or reason to stay in Canada. Good luck, should be easy to get your visa, however it may take longer than you had hoped.