Any Tip before Leaving For Medicals.

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHC is only concerned if applicant is not effected by HIV, Hepatitis, Cancer or any ailment which is difficulte to cure and may spreadover infection through any means.
These minor problems is neglectable as these problems cannot be hidden in the examinations CHC requires from DMPs. So please be chilled :)

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Dear newcomer,

One might have to go for further tests for kidneys and heart if BP is higher. Ailments in these organs might result to expensive treatments, hence the person may be considered a burden to the Canadian healthcare system. Please go through the posts in the thread to know the generally acceptable level of BP. People having mental disorder will most likely be refused from issuing the visa. There might be difficulty if a person has serious kind of disorder of eyes and ears. Wearing high power glasses is NOT considered a problem. All you have to do is to carry your glasses even if you are wearing contact lenses (I had to carry those, I am literally blind without my lenses). They will make a vibration sound close to your ear and will verbally confirm from you if you have heard it. Then comes the urine test, blood test and chest x-ray. Try to deposit urine as clear as possible which will save you from additional tests of your kidneys. Drink plenty of water before depositing urine. They run ELISA test for blood which reveals AIDS/HIV, some kinds of cancers, some serious kinds of genetic disorder etc.....if any....which is again not exactly possible for anyone to hide if tests come positive. Chest x-ray is capable to reveal disorders like TB, any lung disorder etc. There might be some other issues which are not known to me hence not included in this post.
MY SUGGESTION : Sit tight and be confident. Just go for the medical leaving all worries behind. Better, get a general check up done by your local doctor before going to the DMP.
REMEMBER : There are people to pray for your well being.

Regards
joy

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy4u said:
Dear RA00,

You are welcome. When are you going for the medical?

Regards
joy
Waiting for our medical papers. Should be here in a week or two

Mar 30, 2009
Got papers to go for medical. It doesnt say which doctor, and we dont have andy dmp here in Mississippi, closeset we have is in alabama or tenesses. My question is do I need to contact a doctor or cic will send a note to doctors along with medical papers to contact us for medical.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parveen.kapoor said:
Got papers to go for medical. It doesnt say which doctor, and we dont have andy dmp here in Mississippi, closeset we have is in alabama or tenesses. My question is do I need to contact a doctor or cic will send a note to doctors along with medical papers to contact us for medical.
u will have to conatct a doc and get ur medicals done.

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
Could anyone let us know if the Medical are tough enough.Are they checking each body organ or just a thorough review + Blood Test + Urine +Xrays etc.

Are doctors in India checking flexibly than doctors in Singapore? Or the Doctors in London are the strick one?

Although i don't have any physical or mental problem but am curious.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
It is hard to say whether doctors are strict in west as compared to developing countries. (I would include Singapore in the west in the geopolitical sense). One major problem in the west is that your GP/family doctor has all your medical records. You have to sign a consent form when you go for your medicals for CIC that you permit your GP/family doctor to share with DMP all your medical records. In the developing countries your medical record is as clear as you want. Another one is that the medical mechines/equipment is very sensitive to results in west. But on the upside in developing countries you can go in for a general medical check, without spending a fortune, before your medicals arrive and sort out any issues of concern. I would strongly recommend it. Better be safe than sorry.

Any view are welcome.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
singh123 said:
It is hard to say whether doctors are strict in west as compared to developing countries. (I would include Singapore in the west in the geopolitical sense). One major problem in the west is that your GP/family doctor has all your medical records. You have to sign a consent form when you go for your medicals for CIC that you permit your GP/family doctor to share with DMP all your medical records. In the developing countries your medical record is as clear as you want. Another one is that the medical mechines/equipment is very sensitive to results in west. But on the upside in developing countries you can go in for a general medical check, without spending a fortune, before your medicals arrive and sort out any issues of concern. I would strongly recommend it. Better be safe than sorry.

Any view are welcome.
Is there any statistics about the rejection due to medical ground in the west and the developing country ?