+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any study permit 2022 applicants from Ghana or applied through Accra visa office

GMbah

Sep 27, 2022
Hello guys

I am new here, been reading your posts and decided to share mine in case someone has similar experience.

Here is my timeline
Submitted : May 31
Medical Request : Aug 16
Sent via web form: Sept 5
Updated medical passed: Sept 7

I am still waiting for update. Its been 20dys since medical was updated passed. It's not my first application so I already has biometrics.
Any experience here? How much longer may I have to wait as school hs already started. I started online and sent enrollment letter via web form but I'm worried.
I've been refused before so I'm really getting anxious

Aug 20, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello guys

I am new here, been reading your posts and decided to share mine in case someone has similar experience.

Here is my timeline
Submitted : May 31
Medical Request : Aug 16
Sent via web form: Sept 5
Updated medical passed: Sept 7

I am still waiting for update. Its been 20dys since medical was updated passed. It's not my first application so I already has biometrics.
Any experience here? How much longer may I have to wait as school hs already started. I started online and sent enrollment letter via web form but I'm worried.
I've been refused before so I'm really getting anxious
Mine was 7 working days. The high commission is closed on Ghana holidays and most Canadian federal holidays. That combined gives them more days off. This Friday is another holiday for them .

Keep hope alive. You will get it

Meckybalo

Oct 5, 2022
Hi guys am new here All the way from tanzania
My time line
File lodged- 23rd july
Biometrics and updated same day - 3rd august
Did upfront medics and updated- 22nd august
Waited...
BVL received on - 2nd october
Eligibility started -2nd october
I wanted to know how many days untill i have a decision, because i see most people receive PPR within the same day and refusals within 48hrs.
Also, Is VFS from particular country process the the eligibility process?
Kindly i need answers from you guys

Aug 20, 2022
Category........
PNP
My time line
File lodged- 23rd july
Waited...
I wanted to know how many days untill i have a decision, because i see most people receive PPR within the same day and refusals within 48hrs.
I didn't do upfront medicals so my timeline may be different but from submission to passport request took about 15 weeks

Meckybalo

Oct 5, 2022
My time line
File lodged- 23rd july
Waited...
I didn't do upfront medicals so my timeline may be different but from submission to passport request took about 15 weeks
What about BVL to PPR? And upfront medics saves time?

Putaputa

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Since I received bvl without medical request n upfront medical on the 12 of Sep,they are still reviewing my eligibility and they are also reviewing my background check

Pls what is my status???

Meckybalo

Oct 5, 2022
Since I received bvl without medical request n upfront medical on the 12 of Sep,they are still reviewing my eligibility and they are also reviewing my background check

Pls what is my status???
As i heard since you received BVL without medical and even you did not do upfront medics its ussualy a bad sign because medical comes before BVL

humbleAfrica

Oct 31, 2022
Hello Guy, ur brother needs a little advice here

I had my 'medical passed' update on 27th oct. and there's been no update since then.
Meanwhile my program starts on 1st November 2022. I don't want to defer bcos the next intake for my program is 2023 nov.
I've requested the school to allow me to join the class via online and I'm yet to hear from them

1. What's my best option incase the school denies me my request?

2. Can i be refused the visa on the grounds that my call has already begun?