+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any students who hav applied or got visa for ACCA course in LSBF or stoff?? plz

sara009

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hi all,

Is there any one who got admisstions to LSBF for ACCA course??? does any one end up getting a visa or completing their studies there>>
It has been so hard to get in contact wit any student already studying there to know how the institute is??

Plz let me knw..

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I have friend in LSBF Canada who told me that there is only 2 classrooms and 1 computer lab. Plus 2 office room and reception that's it

For overview you can see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONe65-Dpbx0

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sara009 said:
Hi all,

Is there any one who got admisstions to LSBF for ACCA course??? does any one end up getting a visa or completing their studies there>>
It has been so hard to get in contact wit any student already studying there to know how the institute is??

Plz let me knw..
Hi,

I do not intend to discourage anyone, still would like you to think about it;

With LSBF/Stouffville or any other private school in Canada, you are NOT eligible for;

1. Off Campus Work Permit,
2. PGWP,
3. And, any Permanent Residency (PR) program like CEC and PNP.

You may be capable enough to manage things without 1 and 2, but what about 3. So, why not try in a recognized public school/University.

Shakeel Abbas

Jan 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

I do not intend to discourage anyone, still would like you to think about it;

With LSBF/Stouffville or any other private school in Canada, you are NOT eligible for;

1. Off Campus Work Permit,
2. PGWP,
3. And, any Permanent Residency (PR) program like CEC and PNP.

You may be capable enough to manage things without 1 and 2, but what about 3. So, why not try in a recognized public school/University.
HI,well enfield if I get admission at Humber college which is gov. college in any 1 year diploma program then after completion Shall I get 1 year work permit . . .and in this way can I get PR.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel Abbas said:
HI,well enfield if I get admission at Humber college which is gov. college in any 1 year diploma program then after completion Shall I get 1 year work permit . . .and in this way can I get PR.
Hi,

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for

1. Off Campus/Post Graduate Work Permit
2. PR under CEC and PNP (provided you meet other conditions as well).

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
hi sara ,
yes i did applied for LSBF college for ACCA from Ireland .. and i got my visa refused .. and enfield is right about those three points .. secondly canadian r too slow whn it comes to visa process ... so i wasted my 7 months .. but now m applying for other college and different course coz ACCA isnt a good option there to apply for student visa ...

and btw i applied with my friend and we both were refused ...

shahzeb

Dec 29, 2011
aplied to lsbf on 2nd december still waiting....wha bout wen u clear 9 papers n get tht bsc hons degree cnt u apply to msc tht bases to get PR and all ???

sara009

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
me too i almost wasted a yr waitin for dis vis i hav reapplied for my visa im waiting for reply now... i hope i jus dnt get it.... coz i hear a lot of discouragements ....
But in the acca global website its clearly mentioned that acca is considered as a bachelors degree so cant you go for msc aft dat?

sara009

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
ok students who hav dropped ACCA plan in LSBF...did they refund the fee bac to you after your visa was rejected???

Reply asap..

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
sara009 said:
ok students who hav dropped ACCA plan in LSBF...did they refund the fee bac to you after your visa was rejected???

Reply asap..
yeah they did

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
oh yea thy do reply ur fees , i m in process of refund .. but my friend got his but admin charches was deducted ..

i would say get ur visa on post grad or masters n u can complete ur papers of ACCA as part time .. in canada